Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Chauffeur service

My mate is tomorrow........He's in Abu Dhabi for the race today and has organised the free car when he lands tomorrow......but I think they say only 60kms so he must have come to an agreement over the extra distance.........

My mate is tomorrow........He's in Abu Dhabi for the race today and has organised the free car when he lands tomorrow......but I think they say only 60kms so he must have come to an agreement over the extra distance.........

This is what my concern is, can you let me know what the outcome is please?

Do any of you gentelmen who fly emirates business class use the free Chauffeur service (Taxis) from BKK to Pattaya?

It is beyond the 'Free' range (60km) so I always figured it was cheaper to use my regular Mr Toom.

According to Emirates, Pattaya would be 2500 baht.

Used it a lot at the UK end.

Edited by jacko

I have always been picked up by friends but as Jacko says the 60 km boundary is about 70 km short of the distance to Pattaya depending on where you are staying. I did however check at the beginning of the year and 35 Baht / Km. was quoted, so that would come to about 2,500 Baht to pay on top (Must be cash payment to driver) The rates, for each country, are on the Emirates website, buried in the limo' section, but I can't get on the site at this moment.

Purely personal point of view, but I would tend to Jacko's Mr Toom (or other recommended drivers) as the prices will end up similar, but at least you wil be sure of no hassles should the limo driver try it on. (Again should that happen you would obviously have recourse to Emirates as the rate is clearly stated on the website, but you wouldn't really want to be in an arguement right at the beginning of your jaunt!)