Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Hi all,

First time poster here. :)

I was in Patts in October, while I was there I ideally looked for hotels or accommodation with a free-weights gym in it. I looked at the fairtex hotel but the rooms aren't as luxury as I want, and besides it's a little out the way for me.

So next time I'm thinking to just get a hotel that suits me, and head out to use the gym. So are there any gym's you could recommend? I wouldn't mind a few choices if there are some out there.

Thanks,

Mr R.

I don't use them but Tony's Gyms are all over the place.

I doubt you could be in Pattaya and be over a km from one.

Edited by jacko

The Dusit has a good gym and you don't have to be a resident to use it, just buy temporary membership for a period.

KM

The free weights at the Marriott are all dumb bells. Not an issue for me, but may or may notherwise meet your requirement.

I drive by the Tony's at Pattaya Tai and Third Road regularly. It's a big operation and may have free weights including bar bells.

Cheers All.

I'll check them all out when I'm over there.

From looking at the internet photos Tony's does look good, as does the Dusit.

I don't tend to use bar bells for upper body, as I tend to work out alone. But a smith machine for legs day may mean I end up choosing Tony's place.

The free weights at the Marriott are all dumb bells. Not an issue for me, but may or may not otherwise meet your requirement.

So much for my power of observation. The Marriott facility does have some barbells and associated benches for their use.
  • 1 month later...