Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

What an excellent idea to include a photo of the Beauty, Brains and Brawn of the outfit..

By Brawn I mean muscle, if I were to compare anybody with a boiled pig's head it would be me....... Merry Xmas Peter!!!

BBB... certainly isn't me! Thanks and see you soon :)

post-57906-0-33329700-1481347845_thumb.jpg

Bite Me Saturday!

1. Chicken Schnitzel, Pomegranate & Lemon Dressed Salad, Sauteed Potatoes & Onion, Chasseur Sauce 250B

2. Baked Salmon Fillet, Potato & Balsamic Dressed Garden Salad 285B

3. Classic Lasagne, Balsamic Dressed Garden Salad, Garlic Bread 220B

And much, much more!

Edited by BiteMeBistro
  • Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They have an internal staff administration problem and will no doubt be open shortly. Nothing whatsoever to do with unfounded comments about food poisoning.

I had dinner last night at The Bite, which is the reincarnated Bite Me! on the same premises near the corner of Third Road and Soi Lengkee. I had one of the two daily specials- escalope of chicken wi

LOL. I was trained by the US Army to inspect mess halls, restaurants, snack bars on military bases for food sanitation. I have 4 years experience conducting monthly inspections. When a restaurants sta

Posted Images

post-57906-0-10468800-1481429993_thumb.jpg

post-57906-0-61581200-1481430009_thumb.jpg

post-57906-0-31108000-1481430041_thumb.jpg

Sunday again, and that means the usual feast of great Bite Me specials!

- 3 Grilled Chicken Kebabs in Sweet Chilli Sauce Marinade, Couscous, Balsamic Salad 250B

- Classic Lasagne, Balsamic Dressed Garden Salad, Garlic Bread 220B

- Duck & Apple Pie, Sautéed Potatoes & Mixed Veg, choice of Sauce 220B

- Baked Salmon Fillet Potato & Garden Salad 285B

- Two Roast Chicken Thighs with slow-braised Grapes, Garlic & Green Olives, Roast Potatoes & Carrot Puree 260B

- Braised Lamb Shank in a Red Wine & Chorizo Sauce, Bokchoy, Mixed Veg, Buttered Mash - 360B

- Rack of Ribs, Cajun Potato Wedges, Slaw 260B

- Herb-Crusted Rack of NZ Lamb on a bed of Boulangère Potatoes, Mixed Veg, Bordelaise Red Wine or Mint Sauce 395B

Room for a delicious dessert special - Sticky Toffee Pudding with Butterscotch Sauce, Vanilla Ice-Cream and Whipped Cream, 120B?!

post-57906-0-95694500-1481605105_thumb.jpg

4pm sitting almost fully booked, still some tables at 1pm and 7pm ...

post-57906-0-43464900-1481605150_thumb.jpg

Bite Me Tuesday!...

250g Aussie Ribeye Steak, Choice of Potatoes, Onion Rings, Mushrooms, Choice of Sauces 440B

4 Cheese & Creamed Spinach-stuffed Chicken Breast with Garden Salad & Roast Potato Wedges 260B

Pheasant Stew with Ratatouille & Buttered Mash 180B

Homemade Sticky Toffee & Date Pudding, Butterscotch Sauce, Vanilla Ice-cream - with a fresh quality coffee of your choice 170B!

Edit.... can't change photo.... it's partridge, not pheasant!

Edited by BiteMeBistro

post-57906-0-39060700-1481778988_thumb.jpg

Thursday's tasty Bite Me bites!

4 Cheese, Sage & Basil-Stuffed Chicken Breast, Sauteed Spring Onion & Potatoes, Garden Salad 250B

Sesame Seared Tuna, Asian Salad & Steamed Potatoes 290B

Fresh Coffee of your choice, Sticky Toffee Pudding with a Butterscotch Sauce, Vanilla Ice-Cream on a bed of Whipped Cream 170B

post-57906-0-34968300-1481860779_thumb.jpg

Friday's Bite Me Specials!

1. Braised Lamb Shank in a Red Wine & Chorizo Sauce, Bokchoy, Mixed Veg, Buttered Mash - 350B

2. Chicken Korma with Wild Rice - 220B

3. Moussaka a la Grecque with Garlic Bread & Balsamic Dressed Garden Salad 240B

Dessert Crepe Suzette Special - 140B

post-57906-0-92048500-1481953231_thumb.jpg

More fantastic new Bite Me flavours on special this Saturday!

Braised Chicken with Olives & Peppers Spanish Style, Red Wine Jus, Buttered Mash & Veg 220B

Poached Salmon Fillet, Hollandaise Sauce, Buttered Boiled Potatoes, Mixed Veg 310B

Seafood Fettuccine, Basil & Tomato Sauce, Garlic Bread, Salad 240B

And a great dessert special the delicious Bakewell Tart with Vanilla Ice-cream, Whipped Cream and Fruit Garnish 140B or 180B with a fresh coffee of your choice!

post-57906-0-51035000-1482031641_thumb.jpg

post-57906-0-23671400-1482031664_thumb.jpg

Sunday's extra special specials all day from 11 til 11! Starting with an extra specially priced Aussie ribeye steak at only 395B!

1. 230g Aussie Ribeye Steak, choice of Potatoes, Onion Rings, Mushrooms, Salad, choice of Sauces - 395B

2. Two Roast Duck Legs, Red Wine & Honey Jus, Roast Potatoes, Bacon Lardons, Mixed Veg - 265B

3. Teriyaki Salmon with Zucchini Pasta (or Wild Rice) - 310B

4. Herb-Crusted Rack of NZ Lamb on a bed of Boulangère Potatoes, Mixed Vegetables, Bordelaise Red Wine, Mint or Blueberry Sauce - 395B

5. Rack of Ribs, Cajun Potato Wedges, Slaw - 260B

6. Two Roast Chicken Thighs with slow-braised Grapes, Garlic & Green Olives, Roast Potatoes & Carrot Puree - 260B

7. Braised Lamb Shank in a Red Wine & Chorizo Sauce, Bokchoy, Mixed Veg, Buttered Mash - 360B

8. Traditional Lasagne, Balsamic Dressed Garden Salad, Garlic Bread - 220B

Dessert specials all at 140B or 180B with a Fresh Coffee of your choice..

1. Sticky Toffee Pudding with a Butterscotch Sauce, Vanilla Ice-Cream on a bed of Whipped Cream

2. Crepes Suzette - the Classic French dessert, with beurre Suzette (caramelised sugar and butter, orange juice, Grand Marnier liqueur)

3. Bakewell Tart with Vanilla Ice-cream, Whipped Cream and Fruit Garnish

Edited by BiteMeBistro

post-57906-0-77394300-1482120159_thumb.jpg

Monday's Bite Me Specials - choice of 4!

- Pork Tenderloin Pepper Sauce, Duck Fat Roasted Potato, Mixed Veg 240B

- 3 Grilled Chicken Kebabs in Sweet Chilli Sauce Marinade, Couscous, Balsamic Salad 250B

- Chicken Pasta Marinara Garlic Bread & Balsamic Salad 240B

- Moussaka a la Grecque Garlic Bread & Balsamic Dressed Garden Salad 240B

post-57906-0-32637900-1482209869_thumb.jpg

Brand new flavours to try out at Bite Me today!

Spicy Mexican Chicken Burritos topped with Mozzarella, Sautéed Potatoes & Onion, Balsamic Salad 230B

Roast Chicken Breast Cream Cheese White Wine & Spinach Sauce Buttered Mash & Veg 250B

Fisherman's Pie with Prawns, Mussels, Calamari & Salmon topped with Creamy Mash, Fresh Veg 260B

Last night I had my first dinner at Bite Me Bistro. I had duck confit with salad and potato gratin along with a glass of Italian Merlot. The meal was very disappointing. I hate to be negative but I have to be honest.

The best thing was the salad. It was excellent and perfectly dressed. I could have eaten a large plate of the salad. The wine was undrinkable. The gratin was very watery, almost like soup, and had little flavor. The duck was tough and under seasoned. It didn't seem to be a confit but just a boring brown sauce. I wouldn't have cared what it was called if it had been good.

With all the positive reviews I will try it again some time but I know two Italian restaraunts in Pattaya where I can get an excellent first course salad, entrée, and glass of wine for what I paid for my poor meal at Bite Me Bistro.

Last night I had my first dinner at Bite Me Bistro. I had duck confit with salad and potato gratin along with a glass of Italian Merlot. The meal was very disappointing. I hate to be negative but I have to be honest.

The best thing was the salad. It was excellent and perfectly dressed. I could have eaten a large plate of the salad. The wine was undrinkable. The gratin was very watery, almost like soup, and had little flavor. The duck was tough and under seasoned. It didn't seem to be a confit but just a boring brown sauce. I wouldn't have cared what it was called if it had been good.

With all the positive reviews I will try it again some time but I know two Italian restaraunts in Pattaya where I can get an excellent first course salad, entrée, and glass of wine for what I paid for my poor meal at Bite Me Bistro.

Barcode, new poster. Any connection to the Turkish restaurant of the same name?

Thanks for your comments Barcode. Will look into it today as the long-braised duck is usually tender and fall off the bone. Not had negative feedback on the sauce before, I shall try it myself later. Along with the gratin. Will revert back here as soon as possible.

As for the wine, it is the cheapest table wine bar Mont Clair you can find, and sold at a correspondingly low price, so I would always advise wine connoisseurs to opt for an alternative - premier cru, it is not :)

post-57906-0-81272500-1482296058_thumb.jpg

Wednesday at the Bistro!

4 Cheese Chicken Parmigiana with a Rich Tomato Onion & Garlic Sauce, Sautéed Onion Potatoes 240B

Duck Breast in a Blueberry & Red Wine Sauce with Buttered Mash, Mixed Veg 260B

Beef Lasagne with a Balsamic Garden Salad & Garlic Bread 220B

Thanks for your comments Barcode. Will look into it today as the long-braised duck is usually tender and fall off the bone. Not had negative feedback on the sauce before, I shall try it myself later. Along with the gratin. Will revert back here as soon as possible.

As for the wine, it is the cheapest table wine bar Mont Clair you can find, and sold at a correspondingly low price, so I would always advise wine connoisseurs to opt for an alternative - premier cru, it is not :)

The duck did not fall off the bone. It had to be cut off and more than a little was stuck to the bone. I was judging the wine by what I've been served in other Pattaya restaurants at the same price, not what I drink at home in California.

Thanks for your response.

Indeed Barcode, I gathered that in your case it did not fall off the bone, hence my comment. The brown sauce in which the duck is braised for a long period is made with our own stock, Chinese 5 spice seasoned.

I appreciate you joining the forum to let us know your feelings about the meal and the wine. Our waitress Nid did ask you if the meal was satisfactory, and you replied that it was ok, otherwise we would of course have offered to make good your negative experience. We noticed that you didn't finish your wine, and had you mentioned that you didn't enjoy it we would have replaced it with an alternative. Nid thought no more of it because you were also drinking water. Sadly though these boxed wines (and most of them are fruit wines as well) at rock bottom rate for the restaurant of around 100B per glass, are not the greatest. As someone who enjoys a good vintage - I lived in Burgundy and the Cote du Rhône areas of France for a couple of decades - I am the first to bemoan the high taxes that put even poor quality wines out of the reach of many customers here in Thailand.

We are a simple bistro trying to offer the best quality dishes at the minimum possible price, in a tough Pattaya business climate where more and more people are struggling to even dine out at all. It is a fine line to tread, and sadly we can't get it right all the time. I know that while on vacation with limited time any negative experience is a big let-down, and once again, we greatly regret that on this occasion you were the unlucky customer.

If you would like to pay us another visit during your stay, we would be pleased to offer you a meal of your choice and an alternative wine by the glass.

Edited by BiteMeBistro
  • Upvote 4

post-57906-0-92030300-1482382170_thumb.jpg

Thursday's 3 Great Bite Me Specials!

- Pan Fried Pork Medallions, Creamy White Wine & Mushroom Sauce, Buttered Mash & Mixed Veg 240B

- Cajun Chicken with Potato Wedges or Savoury Rice, Red Onion Marmalade, Garden Salad 250B

- Baked Salmon Fillet Potato Salad Balsamic Garden Salad 285B

post-57906-0-86150200-1482557901_thumb.jpg

Merry Christmas to all our friends and customers!

On Special today the Roast Turkey Taster at only 299B! All the trimmings, stuffing, pig in blanket, buttered mash, roast potatoes, brussel sprouts, carrots, sugar peas, red wine gravy, cranberry sauce... don't miss out!

Plus Moussaka a la Grecque with Garlic Bread and Balsamic Garden Salad 240B.... and....

a 250g Aussie Ribeye Steak with Onion Rings, Sautéed Potatoes, Mushrooms & Salad (Pepper/Diane/Mushroom Sauce) 399B

See you later!

i ordered 2 of the Special today for delivery

Roast Turkey Taster at only 299B! All the trimmings, stuffing, pig in blanket, buttered mash, roast potatoes, Brussels sprouts, carrots, sugar peas, red wine gravy, cranberry sauce.

very tasty and curbed my craving for turkey

648 B including delivery

thanks

• Upvote 2

post-57906-0-46484100-1482635509_thumb.jpg

To all our friends in Pattaya and around the world, have a great day and look forward to seeing you soon!

Choice of the Christmas menu with sittings at 1pm, 4pm and 7pm and (if there is room and enough left!) at same times - for anyone who can't handle a huge feast - the Christmas Turkey Platter with a beer, soft drink, glass of wine or coffee & rum truffles at 525B

post-57906-0-24390100-1482730285_thumb.jpg

post-57906-0-81393000-1482730306_thumb.jpg

Boxing Day Specials!

- Braised Lamb Shank in a Red Wine & Chorizo Sauce, Bokchoy, Mixed Veg, Buttered Mash 360B

- 250g Aussie Ribeye Steak with Onion Rings, Sautéed Potatoes, Mushrooms & Salad (Pepper/Diane/Mushroom Sauce) 399B

- Roast Chicken Breast Cream Cheese White Wine & Spinach Sauce Mixed Veg Mash 250B

And finish off with a homemade rum truffle while they last!

Dessert:

- The Sweet Spot Bailey's Irish Cream Cheesecake with a fruit coulis, coffee or soft drink 140B

Boxing Day all Day free limoncello or similar with all meals :)

Hi Peter, please pass my seasonal greetings to all of your beautiful, hard working team....things have been quite hectic here in the slums and I look forward to catching you for a drink ......You can only drink so much Hongthong and Tom Sep before your palate craves seared tuna and Barolo Reserve..!!

As you might guess I have been banned from "Live"......again....... Martin

Edited by Bullfrog
  • Upvote 1

Hi Peter, please pass my seasonal greetings to all of your beautiful, hard working team....things have been quite hectic here in the slums and I look forward to catching you for a drink ......You can only drink so much Hongthong and Tom Sep before your palate craves seared tuna and Barolo Reserve..!!

As you might guess I have been banned from "Live"......again....... Martin

Definitely look forward to sharing a bottle of something tasty, my shout! See you soon....

post-57906-0-63717300-1482905463_thumb.jpg

All day every day the best selection of specials in town! Four today....

1. Herb Crusted Rack of NZ Lamb, Boulangere Potatoes, Mixed Veg, Red Wine or Mint Sauce - only 395B!

2. 250g Aussie Ribeye Steak with Onion Rings, Sautéed Potatoes, Mushrooms & Salad (Pepper/Diane/Mushroom Sauce) - only 395B!

3. Baked Salmon Fillet Potato & Garden Salad - only 285B!

4. Slow-Braised Rack of Ribs, Cajun Potato Wedges, Slaw - only 260B!

post-57906-0-77171000-1482988749_thumb.jpg

Did anyone miss out on Christmas Day? Or loved our Christmas Dinner so much they can't wait another year for the next one? So just for you, at an amazing price....

1. Roast Turkey, Braised Gammon Ham, all the trimmings - 299B!!

And the rest of today's specials...

2. Chicken Cordon Bleu, Chips and Salad - 260B

3. Lasagne, Balsamic Dressed Garden Salad, Garlic Bread - 220B