Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

The Bite Tuesday specials

4 Cheese and Spinach-Stuffed Chicken Breast with a Garden Salad and Balsamic Dressing, Roast Potato Wedges 260B

BBQ Jack Daniels Pork Chop with grilled veg (mushroom, zucchini, tomato and pineapple) with chunky chips 245B

The Bite - corner of Lengkee and 3rd Road - next to Pagoda Hotel

New three course weekly set at just 390B including a freshly brewed coffee, choice of starters, mains and dessert - see photo

post-57906-0-44800700-1503377006_thumb.jpgpost-57906-0-84569500-1503377031_thumb.jpg

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They have an internal staff administration problem and will no doubt be open shortly. Nothing whatsoever to do with unfounded comments about food poisoning.

I had dinner last night at The Bite, which is the reincarnated Bite Me! on the same premises near the corner of Third Road and Soi Lengkee. I had one of the two daily specials- escalope of chicken wi

LOL. I was trained by the US Army to inspect mess halls, restaurants, snack bars on military bases for food sanitation. I have 4 years experience conducting monthly inspections. When a restaurants sta

Posted Images

Wednesday Triple Specials @ The Bite!

1. Grilled Sea Bass in a Creamy White Wine Sauce on a Bed of Buttered Mash and Steamed Veg - 260฿

2. Duck in an Orange Sauce, with Potato Gratin and Bokchoy - 270฿

3. Chicken & Mushroom Cream Pasta with Smoked Paprika - 245฿

New weekly 3 course set menu just 390B! (See photo). Includes a free freshly brewed coffee until end of the month. We don't just do a cheap, value for money set menu. For us, it's a labour of love. Both dishes in second photo on this week's 390B three course set.

"Partners' Thai Menu"

1. Tom Yum Soup (pork/chicken/shrimp) 155B

ต้มยำกุ้ง,ไก่, หมู 155

2. Kao Pad (pork/chicken/shrimp) 115B

ข้าวผัดกุ้ง,ไก่,หมู

3. Coconut Soup 150B

ต้มข่ากุ้ง,ไก่,หมู

4. Crispy Pork with Vegetables 135B

คะน้าหมูกรอบ ผัดผักรวมหมูกรอบ

post-57906-0-81827900-1503460646_thumb.jpgpost-57906-0-56882000-1503460684_thumb.jpg

What I hate about this thread is that for about 12 months after Bite Me first opened I would drool over the photos at home and think that when I finally returned to Pattaya this would be my daily dinner spot as the style and value of the meals was right up my alley. Sadly when I did return in May/June this year the place wasn't open and now I have to go through the same process of drooling at home again :-(

• Upvote 2

What I hate about this thread is that for about 12 months after Bite Me first opened I would drool over the photos at home and think that when I finally returned to Pattaya this would be my daily dinner spot as the style and value of the meals was right up my alley. Sadly when I did return in May/June this year the place wasn't open and now I have to go through the same process of drooling at home again :-(

I am currently in drool mode as well.

140 days of drooling.

:chogdee

• Upvote 1

Two favourites on special today. Don't forget we now have a selection of Thai dishes, and our weekly 390฿ set three course menu with a free coffee runs until the end of the week

1. Poached Salmon in a Hollandaise Sauce, with Buttered Steamed Potatoes, Capers & Mixed Salad - 310฿ (or lemon, cream and white wine sauce)

2. Pork Tenderloin Fillets in a Creamy Mushroom and White Wine Sauce, with Sauteed Potatoes and Onion, Garden Broccoli Salad - 240฿

post-57906-0-93972900-1503541752_thumb.jpg

Edited by BiteMeBistro

Just to let you know I ate in a Wetherspoons yesterday and I can still taste the cheap re-used oil in the pit of my stomach this morning...

How do the Thais put it.... Som nom na!

If you're desperate to watch the footie you can do that at Bite AND drink a decent wine at the same time!

So.... do we open Sunday morning and feed you a quality brekkie while you watch Mayweather thrash McGregor? Boxing plus Eggs Benedictine, Eggs Florentine, Eggs Royale anyone? With a free freshly brewed quality coffee, good and strong?

If you're desperate to watch the footie you can do that at Bite AND drink a decent wine at the same time!

I said Wetherspoons not Witherspoons ...........

And I bought 3 bottles of Barolo yesterday 20 quid each............

Edited by Bullfrog
  • Upvote 1

So.... do we open Sunday morning and feed you a quality brekkie while you watch Mayweather thrash McGregor? Boxing plus Eggs Benedictine, Eggs Florentine, Eggs Royale anyone? With a free freshly brewed quality coffee, good and strong?

Eggs florentine for me!!!

• Upvote 1

A great weekend in store at The Bite!

On special Friday...

1. Chicken Ballotine stuffed with Cream Cheese, Chorizo, Mushroom on a Bed of Buttered Mash, Red Wine Sauce - 260B

2. Duck Breast in a Lychee Sauce, Creamy Mash & Mixed Veg - 270B

All weekend from today to Sunday including the big fight - have you got the balls?

3. Arancini Balls, Mushroom and Blue Cheese stuffed, just 95B

4. Beef & Pork Meatballs in a Rich Tomato and Onion Sauce with Garlic Bread - 195B

For the Big Fight Sunday from 8am. Can you take a punch?

The Glass Jaw - 75B

A Bloody Nose - 75B

Great brekkies including Eggs Benny, Royal Sunday morning too

The Knock Out 3 Course Set Menu only 390B

Round 1

Pumpkin Soup

Cheese Topped Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms

Round 2

Pan-Seared Barramundi with a Coriander Cream Sauce

Braised Pork Casserole

Round 3

Lemon and Strawberry Cheesecake

Sticky Toffee Pudding

Chocolate Fondant

Small Thai menu available. Be punchual Sunday or you might not get a seat...

post-57906-0-45006500-1503632279_thumb.jpg

Edited by BiteMeBistro

Loads of great Bite specials all day Saturday from 1pm

- Baked 4 Cheese Pesto Chicken Breast, Balsamic Garden Salad, Sauteed Potatoes 265฿

- Aussie Ribeye Steak (220g) with Onion Rings, Sauteed Potatoes, Mushrooms and Garden Salad (choice of red wine, pepper or mushroom sauces) 390฿

- BBQ Marinade Slow-Braised Spare Ribs with Slaw & Potato Wedges 250฿

- Tasty Beef & Pork Meatballs with Spaghetti in a Rich Tomato Onion and Herb Sauce, with Garlic Bread 215฿

- Sticky Toffee Cake with Butterscotch Sauce, served with vanilla ice-cream and a dollop of whipped cream 140฿

The Bite is on 3rd Road close to the corner of soi Lengkee, next to the Pagoda Hotel.

GPS 12.927474, 100.886651

tel 0831928223 for bookings

Free delivery main menu dishes Central Pattaya, 50฿ other areas. Specials delivered for 50฿ in townpost-57906-0-56397600-1503717962_thumb.jpg

Last night a friend and I tried the three-course set menu for 390 baht. His Thai companion had a fresh salad (100 baht) ...

1.jpg

2.jpg

which she followed up with tom yum goong (sour and spicy lemongrass soup) for 155 baht.

10.jpg

My friend had the fresh tuna salad as his starter for the three-course special ...

3.jpg

4.jpg

I had the arancini balls with bacon, rice and cream cheese as my starter ...

5.jpg

6.jpg

Both of chose the steamed sea bass as our main course.

7.jpg

It was served on a bed of linguine with a tomato, pernod and white wine sauce.

9.jpg

We both topped off the meal with a personal favorite of mine, bread-and-butter pudding with vanilla sauce.

11.jpg

12.jpg

No complaints about the food from any of us. It was all made from quality ingredients prepared and cooked well. Some bullet points:

• The salad was great value-for-money at 100 baht. Top-quality vegetables and not just a pile of lettuce.
  • Sea brass is a delicately flavored fish and it's easy for a sauce or accompaniment to overwhelm it. The sauce with the linguine was subtle and it didn't swamp the natural taste of the fish.
  • The linguine was cooked as it should be, al dente. Too often in Pattaya pasta is overcooked.
  • The bread-and-butter pudding wasn't cloyingly sweet and the vanilla sauce was probably the best I've had in Pattaya. Very good job on that one! :thumbup
  • I would have preferred a stronger flavor accent in the arancini. In the past, I've had variations at The Bite and its predecessor that used either blue cheese or Parmesan. With cream cheese, the bacon component needed to be kicked up a notch.
  • Portion sizes were fine. As my friend said, "I'm sure not hungry anymore."
  • For a Monday night, The Bite had quite a few customers. Some were eating off the Naando's menu, others had chosen The Bite's menu.

Bottom line: There are places in Pattaya where you can certainly get more food for 390 baht, but I doubt there's anywhere in town that serves an equivalent amount in that price range that's as good.

On an earlier occasion, I tried the daily special, Slow-Braised Lamb Shank in a Red Wine and Chorizo Sauce with Creamy Mash, Bokchoi and Beetroot Jus, at 330 baht. It was excellent, but my photos aren't. I had the wrong lens with me and used the wrong settings. In any case, it was one of the best lamb dishes I've had in Pattaya, thanks to the sure-fire combination of quality ingredients and proper preparation.

14.jpg

13.jpg

Evil

:devil

Edited by Evil Penevil
  • Upvote 3

Today on Wednesday Bite special!

1. Grilled Chicken in a Mushroom, Spinach, Parmesan & White Wine Sauce with Mixed Vegetables of the Day - 260B

2. 220g Aussie Ribeye Steak, Onion Rings, Grilled Mushroom, Sautéed Potatoes or Chips, Garden Salad with a Balsamic Dressing, Choice of Sauces: Mushroom, Red Wine, Pepper - 390B

Pulled Duck Confit Parmentier - a classic dish from Gascony in South West France - one of the choices on this week's fantastic value three course 390B set menu including a fresh coffee!

3 course set dinner served from 1pm to 10pm

ENTREE

Cream of Broccoli Soup with Cheese Gratin & Croutons

or

Fresh Tuna Salad

or

Bacon, Creamy Rice & Cheese Arancini Balls

MAIN COURSE

Steamed Sea Bass & Linguini Pasta in a Tomato, Pernod & White Wine Stock

or

Pulled Duck Confit Parmentier with a Fresh Garden Salad

DESSERT

Creamy Baked Caramel Custard

or

Bread & Butter Pudding in a Vanilla Sauce

or

Lemon Cheesecake with a Strawberry Coulis & Whipped Cream

390B including freshly brewed coffee

post-57906-0-69591300-1504071079_thumb.jpgpost-57906-0-15517700-1504071170_thumb.jpgpost-57906-0-51919100-1504071190_thumb.jpg

Thursday's tasty Bite specials from 1pm til late...

- 4 Cheese and Parmesan Chicken with Pasta and Sauteed Broccoli 260฿...

- 5 Spice Duck Breast on a Bokchoy Risotto... 270฿

Bite and Naando's deliver their full menu FREE OF CHARGE in central Pattaya. Specials delivered for 50฿. North of Nua, south of Thepprasit, east of Sukhumvit 50฿ for main menu deliveries, 100฿ for specials.

And don't forget our weekly three course set menu still running until Monday for only 390฿ including a freshly brewed coffee!

ENTREE

or

Fresh Tuna Salad

or

MAIN COURSE

or

DESSERT

or

or

post-57906-0-33323000-1504159814_thumb.jpgpost-57906-0-62424600-1504159847_thumb.jpg

Specials this Friday

Slow Braised Pork Casserole on a Bed of Buttered Mash - 220B

Chicken Breast in a Creamy Mozzarella & White Wine Sauce with Mixed Veg & Mash - 240B

Beef & Pork Meatballs with Spaghetti in a Rich Tomato, Onion and Herb Sauce, with Garlic Bread - 215B

The Bite is on 3rd Road close to the corner of soi Lengkee, next to the Pagoda Hotel.

tel 0831928223 for bookings

Free delivery main menu dishes Central Pattaya, 50฿ other areas. Specials delivered for 50฿ in townpost-57906-0-33560800-1504240009_thumb.jpg

Two favourites on special today. Don't forget we now have a selection of Thai dishes, and today is the last day of our weekly 390฿ set three course menu with a free coffee. Pulled Duck Confit Parmentier.... Steamed Sea Bass in a Pernod, White Wine and Tomato Stock... delicious!

1. Pork Tenderloin Fillets in a Creamy Mushroom and White Wine Sauce, with Sauteed Potatoes and Onion, Garden Broccoli Salad - 240฿

2. Slow-Braised Lamb Shank in a Red Wine and Chorizo Sauce with Creamy Mash, Bokchoi and Beetroot Jus (330฿)

Sweet tooth special: Crepes Suzette or Sticky Toffee Pud with Vanilla Ice-Cream or Lemon Cheesecake with a Strawberry Coulis, and a Freshly Brewed Coffee - 145฿

tel 0831928223 for bookings and deliveries

Free delivery main menu dishes Central Pattaya, 50฿ other areas. Specials delivered for 50฿ in town

3 course set dinner served from 1pm to 10pm - last day, new set from Monday...

ENTREE

or

Fresh Tuna Salad

or

MAIN COURSE

or

DESSERT

or

or

390B including freshly brewed coffeepost-57906-0-91069800-1504330508_thumb.jpg

Monday 250฿ Specials @ The Bite !

1. Duck in an Orange Sauce, with Potato Gratin and Bokchoy

2. Chicken Escalope topped with a Four Cheese and Mozzarella Sauce, with Sauteed Potatoes Onion & Lardons, Balsamic Dressed Garden Salad

Sweet tooth special EVERY DAY: Crepes Suzette or Sticky Toffee Pud with Vanilla Ice-Cream or Lemon Cheesecake with a Strawberry Coulis, and a Freshly Brewed Coffee - 145฿ (Some items may sell out)

tel 0831928223 for bookings and deliveries

Free delivery main menu dishes Central Pattaya, 50฿ other areas. Specials delivered for 50฿ in townpost-57906-0-96172300-1504499768_thumb.jpg

Great new Tuesday Specials. Only a Bite away.

The New Discount Cards!

Pick up a card for Bite and one for Naando's on your next visit. Every purchase of 100B gets one stamp. Total of 10 stamps gets you 100B cash discount on your next meal!

post-57906-0-90820200-1504590631_thumb.jpgpost-57906-0-30199900-1504590685_thumb.jpg

Edited by BiteMeBistro

Bite this!

3 course weekly set menu just 390B (until Monday)

Choice of starters:

- Pumpkin Soup

- Potato Cheeseballs

- Soft Chicken, Mushroom & Bacon Pâté

Choice of main course:

- Herb-Crusted Salmon with Vegetables of the Day, White Wine and Cream Sauce

- Savoury Chicken, Mushroom and Spinach Crêpe with a Side Salad

Choice of desserts:

- Chocolate Fondant and Whipped Cream

- Chilled Blueberry Cheesecake

- Sticky Toffee & Date Pudding Butterscotch Sauce Vanilla Ice-cream

Freshly brewed coffee (+ 50B)

post-57906-0-58433300-1504621201_thumb.jpg

Bite chefs bake their buns in their own ovens...

post-57906-0-67500400-1504621261_thumb.jpg