Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

A bit of Pattaya nostalgia

I often get some odd looks when wearing this while picking butch Jr up from School...

P1020078 (Medium).JPG

P1020079 (Medium).JPG

Obviously I don't give it to Mrs butch to iron...

Edited by Butch
  • Upvote 2

A box of Tetleys / PG tips if you can tell me where "Caligulas" and "fire and Ice" were.

Soi Diamond.

• Upvote 1

Generalising gets you second hand ones.

Well I certainly remember Caligulas, on the left as you enter soi Diamond, Fire and Ice I may be confusing with Firehouse.

• Upvote 1

I often get some odd looks when wearing this while picking butch Jr up from School...

attachicon.gifP1020078 (Medium).JPG

attachicon.gifP1020079 (Medium).JPG

Obviously I don't give it to Mrs butch to iron...

That was hilarious that T shirt. They had it hanging up on the wall of the GGB. It was opposite the old Mulligan's bar which is now called the Sin Bin.

Pattayaland used to be the entertainment centre of Pattaya in those days till it got queerified and Walking Street took up the mantle..

You could have a good night out in Pattayaland without having to go anywhere else much like you can now in LKM which only opened up around 8 years ago with Champagne being its only GGB for quite a while. Previously LKM did not exist back then and few punters ever wandered inland from Second Rd unless it was to visit the Buffalo Bar which was located in what was then basically countryside and considered to be out in the boondocks. It was the only building in that part of Third Rd.

Well I certainly remember Caligulas, on the left as you enter soi Diamond, Fire and Ice I may be confusing with Firehouse.

Firehouse if I remember correctly

Firehouse I knew well ! :tits: :bonk2 Next door to the old Baby go-go before it was partitioned, and with as has also been stated Caligula's almost opposite. The only "Fire & Ice" I can remember was a rather nondescript bar on Soi 7 or maybe it was Soi 8.

Howzabout a couple of more "downmarket" and sleazy specimens; The Red Cat and Europa?

Edited by Fatboyfat

So Fire and Ice was not a BJ bar on soi Post Office catering to masochists?

Edited by jacko

Correct LBJ!

Jacko, you're thinking of "Nice with Ice" above the Post Office on Soi PO. A really upmarket and luxoriously decked out BJ bar with stunning , beautiful female specimens of the highest moral standards.

Ok, Any ideas where "Black Cat A GoGo" was (still operating as recently as 2004)

Edited by Butch

Correct LBJ!

Jacko, you're thinking of "Nice with Ice" above the Post Office on Soi PO. A really upmarket and luxoriously decked out BJ bar with stunning , beautiful female specimens of the highest moral standards.

Ok, Any ideas where "Black Cat A GoGo" was (still operating as recently as 2004)

I know the name but can't think where, I remember Black out a gogo also.

:)

Correct LBJ!

Ok, Any ideas where "Black Cat A GoGo" was (still operating as recently as 2004

Covent Garden... no that was Black and White!!

Edited by jacko

I know the name but can't think where, I remember Black out a gogo also.

:)

Blackout was down there near the big tree on Walking Street, in fact I think it was where Living Dolls Showcase is now.

Wow guys talking about Blackout, that brings back some memories. A few years ago i ran into the ex mamasan from there, she worked in Champion for a few months. Speaking of the big tree, i really miss Saloon Pizza

Dear Boyfriend (ATM)

I not hear from you for along time.

I write to tell you news from farm.

My prized Braham Bull got sick had to take him to the vets this is going to cost a lot of money.

My brother was rounding up the cows and fell of his motorbike he has a broken leg. Will have to employ someone to round up the cows this will cost a lot of money.

It has not rained for along time and the Kangaroos are eating all the grass that was for the cows. Will have to buy hay for them this will cost a lot of money.

Grandma is too old to live out on the farm and wants to move to an old peoples home in town this will cost a lot of money.

Do not send money to the farm, as I don’t live there any more.

My brother had work cover insurance and will be paid while he is not working, insurance will also cover his medical bills.

The Government declared a drought so was able to get drought relief package to feed the cows and now it is raining and the grass is growing.

I sold my Braham bull to pay the vet bills he was not sick as all the cows are in calf he was just warn out. Got a good price as proven stud bull.

Grandma was a war widow so is entitled to a RSL retirement villa and moved in last week only has to pay part of pension.

I have not employed any one to round up the cows as I sold the farm for a VERY GOOD PRICE as it was green and all the cows were in calf, man pay cash. I moved to Thailand and now live in Pattaya next time you visit I buy you drink.

Love always Pom Pom.