Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Driver with car or taxi

I'm going to need a Driver with a car or taxi for a day or two to drive me around Pattaya to see some sites, does anyone know any drivers that they used before that are good. I have a alternative the Baht Bus but I sooner have the AC.

www.thelimopattaya.com

i have used these guys many times and they have never let me down although once or twice they have been a little slow to respond to initial inquiries.

Their website has many fixed prices to a whole range of destinations buit i'm not sure of their day or half day rate. If you find out please let me know as i am interested too

Nams Taxis. There is a thread running about her. Normally does airport runs and is very good, but I believe she does other taxi work too.

KM

Nams Taxis. There is a thread running about her. Normally does airport runs and is very good, but I believe she does other taxi work too.

KM

+1

Nam is a charming woman and she takes pride in customer satisfaction.

Posted from my mobile so I blame any spelling errors on that.

• Upvote 1

Nam was my first choice but it didn't work out, I contacted her and she gave me a price and after the tickets was bought and conformed I contacted her again to conform the day and she raised the price not much 200baht but it was the point you don't give some one a price and change the price when he wants to conform it. I e-mailed her and asked for the lower price her reply to me was rude. I'm not saying she's not good I never used her but I would not recommend her by the way she handles her bookings.

Nam's taxi booking contacted me and we talked and found out that the booking was a misunderstanding about e-mails. I have to give the lady credit she is honest and trying.

• Upvote 1

So - she was not rude after all ?

That is good to hear - I was surprised at that.

Posted from my mobile so I blame any spelling errors on that.

• 3 months later...

Negative Experience with Nam's Taxi.

Hire her at the risk of spoiling your holiday.

I will not recommend her to anyone

These were my experience :

I got a quote from her prior to arriving in Pattaya

She would go on to reneged on our agreement in both the price and the vehicle she was to provide.

1. Hired her for half day tour for a Toyota Fortuner.

On the day of travel, she told me she could only provide a ford focus.

I insisted on a Toyota Fortuner and her reply was that she was sick and won't be coming. She told me to find another driver.

After I told her I decided to accept the Ford Focus , she decided she was well enough to drive me.

She almost jeopardised my travel plans by standing me up and made my group squeeze in a smaller vehicle.

2. Airport transfer to/from U Tapao.

I requested for a Toyota Fortuner at THB 800.

She agreed on email.

On arrival , I paid THB 800 for the airport transfer to hotel on a Fortuner.

Nearer to departure ,she told me it will cost me THB 900 to send me to U Tapao

She completely reneged on the price agreement

3. Poor attitude.

She didnt thank me for

1) paying for her admission tickets to a tourist attraction ; ( she told me she had not been inside and would like to visit )

2) telling her she gave me an excess change of THB 500 and returning her the money

I showed her kindness and she reciprocates with lies.

I always find it odd that someone joins a website and their first two identical posts slag off a business.

Surely it couldn't be someone mischief making?

I've hired Nam before. All details confirmed including price. Was waiting for me at the airport, good car and driving, got a hug when she dropped me off. Return to the airport was on time, everything was as arranged.

Just to balance his post :bhappy

KM

I used one of Nam's drivers to go to Swampy this week.

All went well, no complaints at all.

I didn't get a hug...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I always find it odd that someone joins a website and their first two identical posts slag off a business.

Surely it couldn't be someone mischief making?

I've hired Nam before. All details confirmed including price. Was waiting for me at the airport, good car and driving, got a hug when she dropped me off. Return to the airport was on time, everything was as arranged.

Just to balance his post :bhappy

KM

Thank you for noting that.

I replied to this on Nam's Taxi thread.

The guy is a liar.

I read the entire conversation on email between them, he consistently tried to screw her on price, refusing her "Fixed price policy"

She has taken the position that car costs , e.g. the fixed cost of owning a car plus the cost per mile driven, are fixed. She also believes that she and her drivers deserve to earn a reasonable compensation for there time and effort.

So she believes her fixed prices are fair. Anyone who doesn't like them is free to look elsewhere.

Most people seem to accept that. Some jerks get hung up by their ego, and get pissed off when they don't get their way.

• Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...

I didn't get a hug...

Sometimes you just have to ask!!!

LeoTex

I didn't get a hug...

If I am in Thailand I want a grope.

There used to be a gogo that had fun ladies riding along. Was that Misty's? I never used them but it sounded fun.

There used to be a gogo that had fun ladies riding along. Was that Misty's? I never used them but it sounded fun.

I think Mistys did it and Penthouse.

If you subscribe to the view that all females are up for it, and cannot wait the 90 minutes it takes to get to town, then go for it. You might get lucky or you might get blacklisted (or worse) from that taxi service.

I should also point out that the lady was not attractive in any way that would tempt most to even broach the subject.

She was, however, solicitous, polite, a careful driver, and charged a reasonable fee, and when I asked to stop at the service point to relieve myself, she didn't hesitate to make an unscheduled stop (for which she received a generous tip at journey's end).

If you subscribe to the view that all females are up for it, and cannot wait the 90 minutes it takes to get to town, then go for it. You might get lucky or you might get blacklisted (or worse) from that taxi service.

I should also point out that the lady was not attractive in any way that would tempt most to even broach the subject.

She was, however, solicitous, polite, a careful driver, and charged a reasonable fee, and when I asked to stop at the service point to relieve myself, she didn't hesitate to make an unscheduled stop (for which she received a generous tip at journey's end).

Well I was just teasing you a bit. I am actually not a non-mutual groper. That is why I added the second sentence. For a grope experience I would pay for it but I never have. I respect the drivers as drivers. It has been half men and half women up to now. Heck I respect the bar girls. Go with the flow but know the flow.

Yes, your driver was cool. She deserved the tip. With my prostate I would hope my next driver is as considerate.

However, I have this fantasy about golf caddies..............

:chogdee2

However, I have this fantasy about golf caddies..............

:chogdee2

A hole in one at the 19th?