Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I would like to take a contrary view.   One of the reasons that I rarely go to Walking Street now has been that the girls are starting to get to look as if they all came out of the same mold.

The Devil's Den is.   I am not a very humourous man, in the last month I had cause to visit virtually all the gogos on Soi LK Metro due to visiting friends from abroad. Having been here long enough

Posted Images

Stop by Pandoras for "Hands-On" Fun and Frolics with our Sexy Dancers and Enjoy a Stawberry Vodka Shot on the House with our Compliments.

Just ask for Ricky, hand him your Bin for the Drinks previously Purchased and tell him where you saw this Post and he will take care of the rest.

Enjoy!"

post-58007-0-93229400-1457157617_thumb.jpg

post-58007-0-17677100-1457157629_thumb.jpg

post-58007-0-51453900-1457157640_thumb.jpg

Nice looking vodka shot. Any chance of some pics of the dancers and waitresses too ?

Posted from my mobile so I blame any spelling errors on that.

Good value for the Draft Tiger, even better value for the Vodka shot. Girls look good too.

Where are you on LKM? Opening hours , happy hours etc?. Any events coming up or maybe a link to your website?.

Thanks - the more the better :-)

Yes - the draught is good value - and 130 is not bad on a LD.

Will certainly check it out next time I get a chance to visit Sin City.

Posted from my mobile so I blame any spelling errors on that.

Good value for the Draft Tiger, even better value for the Vodka shot. Girls look good too.

Where are you on LKM? Opening hours , happy hours etc?. Any events coming up or maybe a link to your website?.

The Website is still in production. However, forthcoming events etc will be Posted here.

We are Located next to The Rock House on LK Metro.

Happy Hour is from 7.00pm until 9.00pm

• Upvote 1

I've only just seen this thread so my favourable comments in my current TR weren't prompted by you being a member of PT!

However I will make a point requesting the strawberry vodka unless you spot me first! (I was the OAP sitting opposite you on Thursday night with the two most beautiful girls in the bar, so should be an easy identification lol)

• Upvote 1

I hate to say it, but a friend and fellow BM and I went into Pandor(a)'s last week, and after we left, we decided that we could always find a silver lining in any gogo in town by just saying "Well, at least it's not as bad as Pandora's".

Maybe we were there on fright night, but it is my firm belief that they need to review their recruiting standards.

• Upvote 2

I hate to say it, but a friend and fellow BM and I went into Pandor(a)'s last week, and after we left, we decided that we could always find a silver lining in any gogo in town by just saying "Well, at least it's not as bad as Pandora's".

Maybe we were there on fright night, but it is my firm belief that they need to review their recruiting standards.

I wrote this review of my first visit to Pandor's a gogo on PA a few days ago:

Was thinking of entering Pandor's a GoGo for the first time tonite, and when the doorman opened the door for me to have a look I was stunned with lights!

Way too bright for my sensitive eyes in there, accentuated by the white decor and seatings!

I'm not a fan of white decor gogo bars, reminds me more of a sterile hospital ward, no place for privacy, everyone can see what you are up to in your seat!

Also a very tiny place with stage along left wall and seatings along the right wall.

I prefer big airy dark gogo bars with uplifted seats a distance away from the stage with a good overview of the stage and dancers!

I took a quick look at the stage just in case I didn't miss any young cuties and was totally flabbergasted when I saw the talent on stage,

one of the ugliest line ups I've seen so far this trip, together with Misty's Club and Queen Club !

I immediately turned and walked out of there, and rushed down to Walking Street and Palace a GoGo instead!

So far Soi LK Metro has been a big disappointment this trip, best gogo for my taste has been Ninja a GoGo lots of younger girls and some sexy showdancing, cutest girl I've seen in Soi LK Metro is number #221 in Paradise a GoGo!

Plahgat

• Upvote 1

one of the ugliest line ups I've seen so far this trip,

That about sums it up for me as well but I would omit the first two words in your description. I hope they can find some more attractive talent soon.

• Upvote 1

one of the ugliest line ups I've seen so far this trip, together with Misty's Club and Queen Club !

Plahgat

You obviously haven't made it to the Sois 13/1 and 13/2 places yet :rolleyes: .

• Upvote 2

You obviously haven't made it to the Sois 13/1 and 13/2 places yet :rolleyes: .

True! That's why I just called it "one of the ugliest", to make place for bars like World Wide a GoGo and the Soi 13 bars! ;) :lol:

Plahgat

• Upvote 1

teelack, I have nothing more to add, nor excuses for my opinion.

We have different tastes in what we like in a gogo. There's your diversity. You can be happy in Pandora's and I'll be happy in Palace.

Nothing wrong with that.

No problem with different tastes and opinions at all. I did go to the Palace and it was mainly empty and for my tastes, boring but as I am well aware that was a few minutes and everything can change quickly. I am balanced enough to believe that the next time I visit it will probably be packed and brilliant!

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

I am balanced enough to believe that the next time I visit it will probably be packed and brilliant!

Being the unbalanced one in this exchange, I will only say that I called it as I saw it when I was there.

I expect it will take a bit of time for anything substantive to change at Pandora's, and that is a pity indeed. Of course, if they continue to stock the place with the kind of women you prefer, then it will never be on my radar.

I also know Ricky quite well, and I can assure you that if he could fill the bar with young, good-looking girls, he would work them into shape where they were both nice to look at and nasty as fuck.

• Upvote 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I spent a few nights in Pandoras during my recent trip, and I must admit that despite my earlier reservations about going in, Ricky has really nailed it here. He's got one of the best line ups in LKM by a long shot, the draft beer comes in a big glass (except during Happy hour when they switch to small glasses lol - but see the above ad for a change in that). Pandoras is getting a following and for good reason, it's a good GoGo bar with a good reputation offering value for money and some great girls.

Pandoras is in the running for the best GGB on LKM at the moment.

The girls are fun, really good fun and it's busier than any other GGB on the street, and deservedly so IMO. I only hope Ricky can keep up the momentum and continue to maintain it, which he should be able to with any luck.

• Upvote 2

Pandoras is in the running for the best GGB on LKM at the moment.

The girls are fun, really good fun and it's busier than any other GGB on the street, and deservedly so IMO. I only hope Ricky can keep up the momentum and continue to maintain it, which he should be able to with any luck.

New GGB with an old feel ( pardon the pun ) all the hours I spent there where happy ,

Joe