Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Thanks - the more the better :-)

Yes - the draught is good value - and 130 is not bad on a LD.

Will certainly check it out next time I get a chance to visit Sin City.

Posted from my mobile so I blame any spelling errors on that.

What's the alcohol content on Tiger draft?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I would like to take a contrary view.   One of the reasons that I rarely go to Walking Street now has been that the girls are starting to get to look as if they all came out of the same mold.

The Devil's Den is.   I am not a very humourous man, in the last month I had cause to visit virtually all the gogos on Soi LK Metro due to visiting friends from abroad. Having been here long enough

Posted Images

Wow, if that's your advertising of your best girls, I have seen better on Beach Road. Maybe a recruitment officer should walk it. Just realized it was a March posting. Must check it out myself in the next few days for a boots on the ground take of things.

Edited by Chester007
  • Downvote 1

Wow, if that's your advertising of your best girls, I have seen better on Beach Road. Maybe a recruitment officer should walk it. Just realized it was a March posting. Must check it out myself in the next few days for a boots on the ground take of things.

most working girls dont want to be identified so whos to say the pics where of his best girls

Uh? Unsure :unsure:... Is it some kind of humour? or irony?

That might have been the case in the past, but I found that at least two weeks ago when I was in LKM and touring the GGB's there, Pandoras had a very good and very attentive selection of girls, arguably one of the better line ups on the street.

Aren't you on that soi?

The Devil's Den is.

Uh? Unsure :unsure:... Is it some kind of humour? or irony? <huh

Always heard it was (one of?) the worse lineup of the Soi LK...

I am not a very humourous man, in the last month I had cause to visit virtually all the gogos on Soi LK Metro due to visiting friends from abroad. Having been here long enough to realise that things can change weekly we stopped off in most of the gogo's on each of the three occasions, Pandora's line up was in the top 3 on the Soi and 1st as regards girl's interaction on each visit. I cannot speak for what you have heard in the past only what we found on the days we were there.

• Upvote 3

most working girls dont want to be identified so whos to say the pics where of his best girls

Well, in my marketing class many moons ago. We were taught to advertise with the best visuals possible for a business. If you can't, then it's best to just use your words.

The Devil's Den is.

I am not a very humourous man, in the last month I had cause to visit virtually all the gogos on Soi LK Metro due to visiting friends from abroad. Having been here long enough to realise that things can change weekly we stopped off in most of the gogo's on each of the three occasions, Pandora's line up was in the top 3 on the Soi and 1st as regards girl's interaction on each visit. I cannot speak for what you have heard in the past only what we found on the days we were there.

I'll be doing my own walk about here tomorrow. Will stop in and find out for myself. It's the best way as they say.

i suppose it all comes down to the bling factor ... but you will have more hands on fun in a place like pandoras than some of the more advertised places in other parts of town..

Well, in my marketing class many moons ago. We were taught to advertise with the best visuals possible for a business. If you can't, then it's best to just use your words.

its a knocking shop in lk not a high end store in covent garden.. sometimes its good to be a small fish in a big pond... its certainly less hassle
  • Upvote 1

Sums the place up ,

Joe

image.jpeg

My long ago marketing class mantra was that there is no such thing as bad publicity.

Ricky is almost an Icon in the Pattaya GG bar community. The one time I was ever in Private Dancer it was to meet him. My first visit to Pandora's was for the same reason. I tend to go there more often because I like RH and after getting pissed on 55 Baht beer at RH everyone looks good ... well maybe not Alex so much.

Just the fact that Pandora's is even on the radar of any visitor to Pattaya is more related to Ricky and Pandora's tend to get discussed on the fora. It's just a single shophouse in an out of the way place.

Edited by SimplySam
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

My long ago marketing class mantra was that there is no such thing as bad publicity.

Ricky is almost an Icon in the Pattaya GG bar community. The one time I was ever in Private Dancer it was to meet him. My first visit to Pandora's was for the same reason. I tend to go there more often because I like RH and after getting pissed on 55 Baht beer at RH everyone looks good ... well maybe not Alex so much.

Just the fact that Pandora's is even on the radar of any visitor to Pattaya is more related to Ricky and Pandora's tend to get discussed on the fora. It's just a single shophouse in an out of the way place.

Unless you're Trump

I've passed Pandora's several times this week, unfortunaltely it was between the hours of 2 -4 pm. At times when it was open it was deserted due to the early afternoon I would guess.

Unless you're Trump

I've passed Pandora's several times this week, unfortunaltely it was between the hours of 2 -4 pm. At times when it was open it was deserted due to the early afternoon I would guess.

I'm no marketer but my guess is that the best thing that could happen for Trump and his brand was running for POTUS.

Yes, P's is like 95% of GGB's and an evening sort of fiddler's roof.

I'm no marketer but my guess is that the best thing that could happen for Trump and his brand was running for POTUS.

Yes, P's is like 95% of GGB's and an evening sort of fiddler's roof.

Agreed for the AFTER market of Trump, not so much for what he's trying to do now. It's so bad, that the bookies in Britain are starting to pay out to the Clinton ticket pick choice.

So 8pm for a visit to P's then I must make.

Edited by Chester007

Agreed for the AFTER market of Trump, not so much for what he's trying to do now. It's so bad, that the bookies in Britain are starting to pay out to the Clinton ticket pick choice.

So 8pm for a visit to P's then I must make.

Perhaps same bookies that had Brexit as remain.

If you are already in Pattaya then a visit to P's in the evening is worthwhile, even if only to chat with R.

Perhaps same bookies that had Brexit as remain.

If you are already in Pattaya then a visit to P's in the evening is worthwhile, even if only to chat with R.

Yes, they did lose a few quid on that!!

I am and will, possibly tonight.

The lineup is improved. Still wouldn't be giving the recruiting sergeant a big bonus however.