Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

I was in the Walking Street area last night and ended up at Pandoras. From what I could see lady drinks were few and far between in places like Sapphire but seem to keep flowing at Pandoras. I think that you have to look at the total entertainment package rather than the specifics. As a matter of interest I did mention this to Rick as the full recognition of this dawned on me as my bar tab was over the 1000 baht mark.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I would like to take a contrary view.   One of the reasons that I rarely go to Walking Street now has been that the girls are starting to get to look as if they all came out of the same mold.

The Devil's Den is.   I am not a very humourous man, in the last month I had cause to visit virtually all the gogos on Soi LK Metro due to visiting friends from abroad. Having been here long enough

Posted Images

I was in the Walking Street area last night and ended up at Pandoras.

An extended stagger to the left...... :D

• 1 month later...

Just like to say a Big Thank You to all of you who came to the New Years Eve Party and made it a WOW night.
Hope you have all recovered

Also we have 1 red sequined pair of boxer shorts and firemans helmet in the lost property box . 1f61c.png

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can you repeat that please?

Totaly agree...all that chili on top of gassy beer..

May I suggest that after spending 200 baht you are given a free bottle of Borolo Reserve with an accompanying cheese board...

Totaly agree...all that chili on top of gassy beer..

May I suggest that after spending 200 baht you are given a free bottle of Borolo Reserve with an accompanying cheese board...

...With some Cornish Yarg.

...With some Cornish Yarg.

For the heathens yes... but for the rest, nothing but the best ..... Dorset Blue Vinny

EDIT = Pandoras could have a Dorset Knob eating contest ... I shall be willing to provide my Dorset Knob free of charge.......

Edited by Bullfrog
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...