Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

quick question if anyone can answer please.

Hi

I've been asked by a mate here in the UK if the "Kitten Club" is still going. Looking at him rather blankly I said I'd never heard of it, then it dawned on me that it had, he is on about the one adjacent to the Penthouse Hotel on Pattayaland 2 (for some reason I had it in my fuddled brain as "kittens a GoGo" ).

I told him that I seem to recall it becoming either a Ladyboy Bar, or a mixed TG / LB bar which was divided internally so there was no chance of making one of "those mistakes".

Considering I walked past the place a few months ago while nipping in to see Chart in Classroom, I must say that I paid it no attention, as I thought Classroom was effectively the only "straight" GGB on that street these days.

Anyway, has anyone got any news on the place, if it is now a Gay /LB bar or if it is just another closed venue.

Cheers and virtual SM light in advance

Butch

Walked down the Soi one night before I was drunk and pretty sure it's still there.

Which "side" did U barfine from? 555

Which "side" did U barfine from? 555

One afternoon I went in to get out of the heat and take advantage of the happy hour beer special. Nice place inside, but I didn't realize they had ladyboys, at first. I finally figured it out after about ten minutes. That must have been at least five years ago.

Lol Thanks for the replies guys. I have absolutely no idea why he wishes to know such information but I will pass it onto him that the place is still open in one form or another, but for how much longer, like many Pattaya venues, is anyones guess.