Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Sizzler salad bar - 169 baht

I wanted to try the Santa Fe 179 baht T-Bone steak... I was sitting alone cca 20 minutes without any attention and stared the only one waitress whoo looked to work, flirting and watching the photos on the phones of the jap tourist group... the rest of the waiters / waitresses just sauntered around... Enough is enough... walked out.

A fast solution, I late the movie... So the Sizzler... Nothing new, I like their salad bar, I just share what I had.

Spicy sour soup. Nothing special, little spicy, little sour with some tofu and mushroom pieces.

sizzler1.jpg

Plate 1. Pork salad, a really delicious tomato salad, caesar salad with my favourite crutons, quail eggs.

sizzler2.jpg

Plate 2. Carrot / mint salad, steamed veggies under blue cheese dressing, crab imitation salad.. all the plate sprinkled with cheese and sunflower seeds.

sizzler3.jpg

Dessert: Chockolate mousse and jelly.

sizzler4.jpg

I liked it, anyway too few veggies I eat here in Pattaya. 169 baht

PS: Not my day, ran from the Central festival to the Avenue, full in sweat... but in time. I buy the ticket, the fanta... and the ticket controller guy just grin: „ Movie talk thai „ For my biggest surprise they returned my money without a word and I received a free 100 baht coupon for the next time as an apology....

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

I wanted to try the Santa Fe 179 baht T-Bone steak... I was sitting alone cca 20 minutes without any attention and stared the only one waitress whoo looked to work, flirting and watching the photos on the phones of the jap tourist group... the rest of the waiters / waitresses just sauntered around... Enough is enough... walked out.

A fast solution, I late the movie... So the Sizzler... Nothing new, I like their salad bar, I just share what I had.

You are the only person who could turn a straightforward food review into a sledging of the Japanese for no reason. How on Earth could you see what they were looking at on their phones when by your own admission you were ignored.

KM

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

At least the salads look to be an improvement on the ones I get in the USA. I quit going to Sizzler ions ago.

The one here has quite a long history with a good quality salad bar. Other items are maybe not so well thought of. Proper salad bars are not a big feature in Pattaya eateries, more of a top end hotel thing, despite serving just about everything with a carved up bit of cucumber, and a couple of lettuce leaves! :lol:

Sizzler is one of my faves in Pattaya for it's value.

I find the salad bar 'fresh', service reasonable, and cost acceptable (for what you get).

It's also one of the few(?) 'salad bars' in town where you can load up on nutritious foods.

You are the only person who could turn a straightforward food review into a sledging of the Japanese for no reason. How on Earth could you see what they were looking at on their phones when by your own admission you were ignored.

KM

And you are the only person " who could turn a straightforward food review " into a PC rant... What next? The muslim hordes are welcomed in the UK ? ( Yep... I'm not PC at all... I say as I think ... )

How to know ? The many he he and ha ha and showing pictures on their phones....I may be ignored, but not blind...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

And you are the only person " who could turn a straightforward food review " into a PC rant... What next? The muslim hordes are welcomed in the UK ? ( Yep... I'm not PC at all... I say as I think ... )

How to know ? The many he he and ha ha and showing pictures on their phones....I may be ignored, but not blind...

Don't try and turn it back onto me, it doesn't work. So you're not PC, so what's new? They may have being showing pictures on their phone, but not to you if you're being ignored - feeble excuse.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

After several days I crave the greens. Sizzler is convenient for the salad bar and soup lunch, forget the rest of the menu, and I'll go the grazing bar unsupervised and take my time too.

OBLA DEE BROS

• Upvote 1