Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Bangkok Hospital South Pattaya branch

23 hours ago, Bullfrog said:

Well spotted Sir! I walked up passed there this morning on t'other side of the road....bugger me , the signs have changed to "Jomtien Hospital" just as you say... I shall go inside in the next few weeks...

And there is significant construction in back.

Drove past it this evening.  The sign on the front of the clinic building, which looks new, includes Bangkok Hospital.  I think that is a change.

39 minutes ago, nkped said:

Drove past it this evening.  The sign on the front of the clinic building, which looks new, includes Bangkok Hospital.  I think that is a change.

Hahaha - That is very strange because it wasn't there when I went to Tesco ...Tues/Weds..???

We shall have to keep a keen eye out for it...!!!

On 9/5/2019 at 6:08 PM, Bullfrog said:

Also a new clinic near the Pattaya Tai baht bus start point (on the slip road to Big C)should be opening soon.....

Regarding this small new clinic. I walked passed about an hour ago and they were packing up tables from a covered outside area. I think there may have been an opening ceremony with free blood pressure tests. I am hoping that it is not a new beauty clinic... I have no need for a beauty clinic !!!!......Anyway with Big C Pattaya Tai car park around the corner it might be a useful addition to those in the area..