Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Under 300 Baht ... And Good! (updated July 4, 2022)

3 hours ago, js007 said:

Thai food is another story.  Usually, I can find good Thai food.

Be bloody sad if you couldn't find good Thai food in  city in Thailand.

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I recently read a statement that said if you pay under 300 baht for a Western meal in Pattaya, you get garbage. That's both unfair and uninformed, an attempt at a thinly disguised "hatchet job." I dis

Witherspoons is a very popular sports bar and restaurant on Soi Bukhao near the corner with Soi LengKee. Not too long ago it ran into problems with Thai authorities over its operating hours, but those

Casa Pascal offers the best breakfast buffet in its price class in central Pattaya.     It is located just off 2nd Road near The Avenue and across from Royal Garden Plaza.       Eggs and

Posted Images

According to its Facebook page, the Marquee Bar has raised the price of its Sunday roast dinners to 120 baht from 100 baht.  Roast dinners are available on Wednesdays as well as Sundays.

.  295858643_744130446817520_8010643547843162994_n.jpg

PreCovid the Marquee was doing about 200 roast dinner covers every Sunday and and they were always sold out by early evening.  I had the roast chicken dinner quite a few times and was always happy with it.  I didn't much care for the beef or pork variations- industrial block meat-  but you can't expect too much for what was then 100 baht.  Chicken was fine, though, and a big enough portion for me.

Evil

• Like 1