Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Never stayed at the Sabai Lodge, does it have Scooters or bikes for rent?

I never noticed any scooters for rent there. But if you walk up to Second Road and turn left and walk a bit, my guess is that you'll run into a place that rents scooters. Scooters are for rent all over Pattaya.

As for Sabai Lodge. One of my favorite places. I like the pool.

Never stayed at the Sabai Lodge, does it have Scooters or bikes for rent?

Try Poolhustler who advertises on here. I've been renting his bikes for years when i go out there and never been disappointed with his bikes or service.

KM

Ive always preferred renting bikes direct from the Hotel. I had the old 'Damage' trick pulled on me once by a rental company on Beach Rd. The guy backed down when I suggested we go to the police station to discuss it, and a friend had the old 'Stolen Bike' trick pulled on him. He paid out for the bike but as I was staying in Pattaya longer I saw the bike back at the renters 3 days later. I just went to the Tourist police and they sorted it out getting my friends money back.

I always used to rent bikes from the Diana Inn but they dont do it any more.

Ive always preferred renting bikes direct from the Hotel. I had the old 'Damage' trick pulled on me once by a rental company on Beach Rd. The guy backed down when I suggested we go to the police station to discuss it, and a friend had the old 'Stolen Bike' trick pulled on him. He paid out for the bike but as I was staying in Pattaya longer I saw the bike back at the renters 3 days later. I just went to the Tourist police and they sorted it out getting my friends money back.

A recommendation from a well-thought-of bike vendor, such as PoolHustler, can alleviate such problems.

Many a rumour of a guy with a spare set of keys going round to the hotel car park in the early hours years ago.

just round the corner 2nd road soi3 is khao taxi, they rent scooters etc. this is a thai family run buissness, i have used them many years as they take me to suphunburi see me brothers family etc. never been let down ever.

Edited by hillbilly

Not on topic but is the FLB bar closed down ? on walking street ,

That's ok, this good cheap hotel question quickly became a motorbike rental thread.

Yes, the FLB is closed and now only history.

• Upvote 2
  • 4 months later...

normally stay in sabai inn or sabai lodge , both being ok and sabai lodge having one of the bet pool compleex,s in pattaya. any other hotels worth looking at thats the same

Excellent suggestion and hope he followed it

Edited by carol palmer