Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

I had two T shirts printed.

Two girls named 'Far' which = blue and 'Dang'which = red........ both worked at the old Malibu bar. For fun I got a blue T shirt with 'Dang' printed on it and a red one with 'Far' ...they did it while I waited. On Pattaya tai.......just along from the entrance to the market on soi Bukow.

• Upvote 1

Does anyone know where I can get a picture printed on a single shirt quickly and not too expensive in Pattaya?

I had some polo shirts with company logo printed on them from this place about a year ago and they did a real good job , it was the only place i could find at the time that did this but there may be more around now , anyway you could give them a call and ask.....

Pattaya Printspace 85 910 5541

They are located up the pattaya - chonburi highway about 3km up from suk road on the right down a small soi , that's all i can remember as i took a taxi there and i rang the shop and the girl gave the taxi driver the directions.......

Hope it helps you....... :thumbup

• Upvote 1

Used to see a little set-up in Big-C South, but moved on now.

Thai-Tshirt Factory

This place likely only wants bulk orders but Atlas2 could get 7 done, one for each day of the week.

I get my printing done at Cherry Co in Soi 12. Its about 100 meters from second Road.

Mostly they do embroidery but the girls were very accommodating and I think they can send things out if you want something different.

Worth a phone call.

cherry co.png

If you go to the market in Soi Buchaeo, there is a t-shirt shop there inside the soi where the market is on the right hand side. Or the entrance nearest Pattaya Tai. It is at the bottom half of teh Soi nearest the soi to Pattaya Tai.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...