Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Where to find a dermotologist in Pattaya?

Can anybody recommend an English speaking dermatologist in Pattaya? I have some very minor procedures to be done.

Apart from Bangkok Hospital which will have a department there is La Natividee Dermatology & Laser clinic on Beach Road in the Nautical Inn Plaza near Mikes Shopping Mall. Neither are particularly cheap, but both speak and converse English well. I took a friend of mine to the latter for a "skin tag" removal, but cannot remember what she said it cost, apart from "phaeng" !

TBH

La Natividee

I tried them a while back

Yes "phaeng" sums them up (and a tad ineffective in the treatment)

Need something zapping with a laser Dr.SOMNUEK SKIN LASER CLINIC on Klang is better by far

Not up to Goldfinger's standards....but gets the job done :llaugh

goldfinger-laser.jpg

La Natividee and Bangkok Hospital were both expensive in my opinion, almost twice what I'd pay at a laser clinic in Pensacola Florida.

Edited by JONPAT
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the responses. Made my way to La Natividee thanks to the perfect directions given by Fatboyfat. Pricey for Pattaya but awfully convenient and the Dr. Seems competent. Think I'll give Ve them a try. I have a ton of skin tags needing removal.

All of the info is much appreciated.

Thanks for the responses. Made my way to La Natividee thanks to the perfect directions given by Fatboyfat. Pricey for Pattaya but awfully convenient and the Dr. Seems competent. Think I'll give Ve them a try. I have a ton of skin tags needing removal.

Hope you keep notes and publish to the board. I'd be interested in the price these days and the outcome opinion.

I used Dr. Anna. Her office is in Bangkok Pattaya hospital. She took off several suspicious growths. Fortunately they were benign. You can contact her at Phone 1719. I had peace of mind but have had a lot better time for the 10,000 baht cost.

I used Dr. Anna. Her office is in Bangkok Pattaya hospital. She took off several suspicious growths. Fortunately they were benign. You can contact her at Phone 1719. I had peace of mind but have had a lot better time for the 10,000 baht cost.

:lol: I always think of the Bangkok as a sort of "Poundland" ; everything (minor) seems to cost the same - 10,000 Baht. "Muenland" has a good ring to it ! :bhappy
  • 6 years later...
On 5/28/2016 at 12:58 PM, Allover said:

How'd this turn out ? Did you use them ?