Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

I'm putting my condo on the market and the price is for 1,150,000 Baht

NOW 1,050,000 baht

Here's more info on the property:-

The condo it on the 5th floor and it is a corner unit, which is the only ones with a side window over looking Pattaya.

There’s also a working lift so you don’t need to use the stairs.

The condo has a Scorpion door fitted with a 12 point locking system

KITCHEN

Kitchen is a European type and has a built in oven, hob, extractor, sink and fridge / freezer.

The kitchen units are the kind you would get in Europe with a black granite worktop.

condo8.JPG

condo6.JPG

condo12.JPG

LIVING AREA

The sofa was custom made to fit into the corner with a glass coffee table.

The bed is made from dark wood with a high quality mattress with a fitted protector and all brand new bedding

There are two bedside cabinets with modern lamps with power points and two way light switches.

There’s two wardrobes that has 3 sections per wardrobe which one could be taking out and replaced with a desk / table and a few chairs.

There’s a TV cabinet with a LG 42 inch LCD TV.

condo1.jpg

condo3.jpg

condo9.jpg

condo11.JPG

condo13.JPG

condo14.JPG

condo15.JPG

BATHROOM

The bathroom walls are tiled in white and the floor on black with a contrasting mosaic border.

There’s also an extractor fan and a shaving point in the bathroom.

We also installed polished black granite tops and shelves.

post-53412-0-22890800-1450349671.jpg

post-53412-0-27267100-1450349662.jpg

post-53412-0-43871500-1450349665.jpg

post-53412-0-47836500-1450349668.jpg

BALCONY

On the balcony there’s two sunbathing chairs and a small drinks table and there’s also 2 power socket and all the plumbing done for a Thai or western washing machine.

I’ve also just installed a brand new balcony blind in blue.

post-53412-0-42842000-1450349870.jpg

post-53412-0-63505900-1450349868.jpg

post-53412-0-77432900-1450349850.jpg

Others

The condo has a Scorpion door fitted with a 12 point locking system

Low energy Spotlights has been installed through out the condo.

The condo has its own 3BB line running direct into the condo.

There’s a high-pressure pump and water filter system install feeding all the condos water points.

Aircon has just had a full service and the guy is coming this week to change the filters on the water filtration system.

There’s also a working lift so you don’t need to use the stairs.

Condo dimensions - 8.00 X 4.00 = 32 squire meters.

There's also a communal swimming pool

post-53412-0-58098700-1450349960.jpg

post-53412-0-35920700-1450349985.jpg

post-53412-0-69115400-1450357293.jpg

condo2.jpg

condo4.jpg

condo5.jpg

condo7.jpg

13178630_1595635924083380_4379912337413077631_n.jpg

PAPERSWORK

The title deeds are in my own name and I’m registered on the Chanote and I also have a blue book for the property.

The property is in Spanish Place condos which makes it close to everywhere in central Pattaya.

condo16.png

Contact 0800-460-782

Edited by lanzalad
  • Upvote 3
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As posted before:-   To get the place to what it is today it stands me at 1,350,000   I come across loads of people who i've shown them the photo's and they always say " It's cheap to do this ...Y

I'm putting my condo on the market and the price is for 1,150,000 Baht NOW 1,050,000 baht Here's more info on the property:- The condo it on the 5th floor and it is a corner un

Yes, well i guess if you know the prices then you know what you get for that price..?   Here's what you get for your 6 to 700 k   Cold water only and no aircon.....   All worn out tiles, worn ou

Posted Images

Looks very nice - and REALLY well presented.

Posted from my mobile so I blame any spelling errors on that.

Now that's the way to advertise a condo! :clap2

Yes, i hope i've answered any pending questions that may pop up.....

In my way of thinking, If your selling you need to show it and cover everything...

People may be looking for some where and many properties just don't show enough photos and info you need to know when your looking for a property as i'm also looking now..

Edited by lanzalad

I thought so too, but only to squires!

Absolutely, well done to the OP for his efforts. Is that the place i am thinking of on Sukhumvit? Even if so it still looks like a good deal, best of luck with the sale!

Absolutely, well done to the OP for his efforts. Is that the place i am thinking of on Sukhumvit? Even if so it still looks like a good deal, best of luck with the sale!

I've been over to his condo for Minix maintenance and support, and yes, it is accessible from Sukhimvit..Spanish Condos is the development name.

Yes, i hope i've answered any pending questions that may pop up.....

In my way of thinking, If your selling you need to show it and cover everything...

People may be looking for some where and many properties just don't show enough photos and info you need to know when your looking for a property as i'm also looking now..

Great listing, wish I had the cash.

Couple of quick questions, the answer to one could have been in you listing post.

What are the condo maintenance fees?

Is that the complex with water problems?

And prying minds ask why are you selling such a great unit?

Edited by Chang_paarp

Great listing, wish I had the cash.

Thanks

Couple of quick questions, the answer to one could have been in you listing post.

What are the condo maintenance fees?

500 baht pre month

Is that the complex with water problems?

No not at all, we have had all new water lines installed 18 months ago from suk rd end.

And prying minds ask why are you selling such a great unit?

Re-locating and i could do with releasing the money to use on a project..

Edited by lanzalad

If you want to sell with a significant discount let me know. I will send someone to take a look.

Its already discounted thanks

Its cost me to get it how it is today 1,350,000 i put it up for sale for 1,150,000 and dropped it by 100,000 so its as low as it will go..

I have someone already that will pay the full price but they also are waiting on someone to head back to buy there place...

If it doesn't sell for that price soon i'll be putting it up to the full price and using 3 to 4 times a year for a holiday place and i'll save money by not using hotels and i may get someone that comes along who will pay the full money....

Edited by lanzalad

Market looks around 6-700K for this area.

Yes, well i guess if you know the prices then you know what you get for that price..?

Here's what you get for your 6 to 700 k

Cold water only and no aircon.....

All worn out tiles, worn out furniture, electric cables clipped to the walls with about two sockets in the whole condo and a standard egg box door to keep everything safe and a worn out bathroom with broken tiles and rusting fittings...

So go ahead and buy one for that price and if you feel the need to do the place up to the same standard as mine it will cost you more than the price of what you paid for the condo again....... but you'll not be getting mine for that silly price... B)

The photo's i'm going to post will show you what went into this condo when i did the full refit, sorry they are not in order:-

condo1.jpg

condo2.jpg

condo3.jpg

condo4.jpg

condo5.jpg

condo6.jpg

condo7.jpg

condo8.jpg

condo9.jpg

condo10.jpg

condo11.jpg

condo12.jpg

condo13.jpg

condo14.jpg

condo15.jpg

condo16.jpg

condo17.jpg

condo18.jpg

condo19.jpg

condo20.jpg

condo21.jpg

condo22.jpg

condo23.jpg

condo24.jpg

condo25.jpg

condo26.jpg

condo27.jpg

condo28.jpg

condo29.jpg

condo30.jpg

condo31.jpg

condo32.jpg

condo33.jpg

condo34.jpg

condo35.jpg

condo36.jpg

condo37.jpg

condo38.jpg

Edited by lanzalad
  • Upvote 2

^^^ and it will be a solid transaction. Just like you can rely on PT board to not share your eMail address (needed to register with any forum) with "advertisers."

Not saying these are, or are not trustworthy but it is a bit worrying to get unsolicited eMails directly to your personal eMail account from advertisers such as Nordic who have spent time being profiled by Andy Drummond. More worrying is how Nordic got my personal eMail addresss from PA. Must be their "policy" and likely noted in the sign on agreement you consent to.

On Thursday, May 19, 2016 4:28 PM, Pattaya Forum no-reply@pattaya-addicts.com> wrote:

Dear (BM)

10% GUARANTEED RETURNS FOR 5-20 YEARS

SEND ME MORE INFORMATION
We've discovered a way for investors to make guaranteed returns with a potential of uncapped earning and we can provide ALL this while offering complete security on your initial investment.

There are 3 main investment types used all over the world
  • Real estate investment
  • Stocks and shares - investing in businesses
  • Bonds, fixed interest saving accounts etc.
We believe we have found an investment option that offers you all the positives from the different types of investment without the negatives.
Investment Options

1. They can offer you the peace of mind that you get with property investment, the secure feeling of having invested in a tangible asset, this security comes with out the ongoing time consuming duties and unplanned expenses that come with property management.

2. They can also give you guaranteed returns, so that you can make plans around your returns knowing exactly what you will be receiving. the reliable returns that you get with fixed savings accounts.

3. Although they offer guaranteed returns, it doesn't mean that the total return on your investment is fixed, they guaranteed returns are fixed though out the investment term, however there is the potential for the final pay out to be larger than your initial investment. So the potential is uncapped like with property and stocks and share investments.

4. The offer is a minimum 10% per annum guaranteed return on your money for between 5 and 20 years on secured investments.

All of this is being offered by a company that have been honoring their promises to investors for nearly 8 years now and are only getting stronger.

One of AD's articles about Nordic

http://www.andrew-drummond.com/2016/02/im-confused.html

Caveat Emptor ... buying from someone you can trust is worth a lot anywhere, including Thailand.

• Upvote 1

I'm by no means an agent or deal in property i just want to sell my own condo in my own name....

There's only me and the condo and my paperwork and there's only one lawyer involved with this deal and that will be Tony from Magnacarta.

If you want to sell with a significant discount let me know. I will send someone to take a look.

Market looks around 6-700K for this area.

I thought Parky did not recommend investing in Thai rentals.

I received one of those dodgy PA Nordic investment opportunities eMails too.

You need to be very careful who you trust in Pattaya including websites.

Well ... I've met LL and he's one of the good guys in Pattaya. I don't know much about "Nordic Investments" but it surprised me to get an unsolicited eMail for them to my personal eMail account from PA.

I'd sure rather do business with someone known to many in Pattaya rather than the many dodgy Pattaya entities pushing A - Z including shilling websites and forums.

But I acknowledge ... you get what you pay for and forum memberships are free. Just be careful who you deal with and personally I wouldn't deal with anyone not referred to me by someone I trust. Unsolicited eMail recommendations from some anonymous administrator on a Pattaya monger forum ... meh not so much.

As far as guys equating LL's Euro standard build condo with the Nirun price point ... you're having a laugh.

• Upvote 2

lanzalad, you did an incredible refurb on that place. Based on the pictures you provided, you pretty much updated everything you could in such a small space.

One real estate caveat though comes to mind...http://www.realtor.com/advice/buy/why-you-should-never-buy-the-best-house-in-the-neighborhood/

It's doubtful whether any unit in that development is as nice as yours, hence you get lowball offers like the above, based on average selling price.

lanzalad, you did an incredible refurb on that place. Based on the pictures you provided, you pretty much updated everything you could in such a small space.

One real estate caveat though comes to mind...http://www.realtor.com/advice/buy/why-you-should-never-buy-the-best-house-in-the-neighborhood/

It's doubtful whether any unit in that development is as nice as yours, hence you get lowball offers like the above, based on average selling price.

Tried opening the link but for some reason i can't and it times out...

Now there's one thing i do know a lot about spanish condo's.

There's a really good management team in place now and they are building up funds and over the last 18 months money has been spent on the buildings and new water supplies to all the buildings.

All the corridors have been re tiled and the lifts has had a full service and all new seating around the grounds.

My building has just had 6 new water tanks installed.

now people have been buying up any empty units over the last 18 months.

Lets take my own floor, the guy next door to me has refitted 2 units the guy at the end has refitted 3 units and a french couple has done 2 units, theres only 10 units on my floor.

this is happening on every floor in every building....

Edited by lanzalad

Well ... I've met LL and he's one of the good guys in Pattaya. I don't know much about "Nordic Investments" but it surprised me to get an unsolicited eMail for them to my personal eMail account from PA.

I'd sure rather do business with someone known to many in Pattaya rather than the many dodgy Pattaya entities pushing A - Z including shilling websites and forums.

But I acknowledge ... you get what you pay for and forum memberships are free. Just be careful who you deal with and personally I wouldn't deal with anyone not referred to me by someone I trust. Unsolicited eMail recommendations from some anonymous administrator on a Pattaya monger forum ... meh not so much.

As far as guys equating LL's Euro standard build condo with the Nirun price point ... you're having a laugh.

Yep i've had many come and go with silly prices and i'm not hard up to sell but for some reason i do feel that people think thats the case....

They just don't look at it right and think they silly statement will cut them a deal.....

Edited by lanzalad
  • Upvote 1

Yep i've had many come and go with silly prices and i'm not hard up to sell but for some reason i do feel that people think thats the case....

They just don't look at it right and think they silly statement will cut them a deal.....

It will sell in time to the right type of buyer, i.e., someone that wants to keep it for his/her own use.

One of the terms used in the US by buyers negotiating for discounts is that the seller needs to take more of a "haircut." As noted you're already into your scalp by about 250,000 Baht. That Avatar is a fair depiction of your hairline ... you have no more hair to give ... 555 joking.

Buen suerte with finding Mr/Ms Right.