Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As posted before:-   To get the place to what it is today it stands me at 1,350,000   I come across loads of people who i've shown them the photo's and they always say " It's cheap to do this ...Y

I'm putting my condo on the market and the price is for 1,150,000 Baht NOW 1,050,000 baht Here's more info on the property:- The condo it on the 5th floor and it is a corner un

Yes, well i guess if you know the prices then you know what you get for that price..?   Here's what you get for your 6 to 700 k   Cold water only and no aircon.....   All worn out tiles, worn ou

Posted Images

None of my business but why don't you exchange phone numbers or Skype /line /viber/ whatsapp (or others) ID's ?

Posted from my mobile so I blame any spelling errors on that.

Think we need to talk some more.

Keep in touch

Look please contact me ... i don't know if you know but if your thinking of buying the condo then you really need to PM me with your proposal / offer.

I'm not going to strike a deal on a open forum for everyone to see...

Edited by lanzalad
  • 4 weeks later...

I was going to put it sold before but the buyer couldn't exchange until today..

It is not sold until the money is in your hands. Until then it is in the process, there has been an offer or promise to buy, and it can all go to mud.

Hope you got your price.

It is not sold until the money is in your hands. Until then it is in the process, there has been an offer or promise to buy, and it can all go to mud.

Hope you got your price.

We went into a sold subject to contract maybe 4 weeks ago with a deposit paid..

Yes i got the full asking price for the place too..

Funny really i had a few viewings on the same day and both have made offers for the full price.

I got a call yesterday while at the land office from one of the agents asking me has the deal been done... so i told them yes..

Edited by lanzalad
  • 1 month later...

You did that condo very well and it was worth the price you offered. Only got to see it today. We ran into the same problem in Bangkok with a unit we bought. In the end to bring it to Western standards we spend almost the same value as the unit itself. I never thought that Thai standards could be such a hit and miss in the building industry. The wall in that picture on the balcony made me laugh. When we fitted aluminium rails to the unit we refitted we discovered that the walls were all skew.

Redoing a unit in Thailand has its problems and you dont always make a profit on the resale because of the area. I have been down this road. Its a good lesson for others to learn.

Edited by aqua4