Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Anyone stayed at the August Suites Pattaya before please?

Its a new one for me and seems out of the way with no bars around

Not stayed there but there are reviews on trip advisor saying they had a bit of a scam on by moving folks from one hotel to another. I cannot say if the reports are genuine or not, sorry. I am thinking of staying there myself, ( we are going in June ) they look pretty good to be fair, cannot make my mind up between there or Sutus court 1 ????

Yep, pretty barren of bars. Nearest would be Sois 7 & 8 and then what have you got? I stayed at August's sister hotel the April Suites in Feb. 2016 so I'm familiar with the area. And ten years ago I had an apt. on Soi 6 for a couple of years, so I went there for a few beers. Later in Feb. I went to Dubai and on my return neither April nor August had vacancies so I stayed at 247 on Soi Honey which was much better served for nearby food and drink.

Anyone stayed at the August Suites Pattaya before please?

Its a new one for me and seems out of the way with no bars around

There are no bars directly around August Suites as it is on Pattaya Klang (Central)only shops.

From there it is only a 5-minutes walk to Soi 7 and 5-min down to Soi Buakhao bars (or you can take the baht bus)

One of the main reasons for choosing it is its distance from the bars !. I'm realy sick and tired of being in a hotel with music booming out all night.

If Im paying for a lady for the night Im usually in bed and shagging by 11 at the latest !!

THanks for the reviews though.

• 2 weeks later...

This hotel is Centrally located on the junction of Central Pattaya Road and 2nd Road. Check inn formalities were very smooth, as we checked in at 0400 hrs early in the morning ! Very friendly and informative reception staff. This hotel is Guest Friendly. The rooms are spotlessly clean and very big in size. Some rooms contains extra large beds, which can carry Five persons at a time !! The rooms are having good working freeze, wardrobe , digital locker, enough storage space for big suitcases and also having good balcony. Bathroom contains Two towels, tooth brushes, napkins, good quality shampoo and soap. 7-11 store is also nearby. lots of food stalls and moto taxis available during late night also. Scooter rental is also available in house. Well designed Gym and swimming pool.

• 2 weeks later...

I have stayed at August Suite several times and there other properties April Suites and March Hotel, all good but I would edge August as the best due to its location. I always request a room on the pool side of the property due to noise from the 2 or 3 bars down the little soi on the other side of the building.

• 1 month later...

I have stayed at August Suite several times and there other properties April Suites and March Hotel, all good but I would edge August as the best due to its location. I always request a room on the pool side of the property due to noise from the 2 or 3 bars down the little soi on the other side of the building.

The problem is that some of these chains over book, and if you want to be somewhere, you can end up being moved to somewhere else. This seems to be a common practice with this chain.

• 2 months later...

Having stayed there for 3 days I can recommend this place. Its slightly out of the way but rooms are quiet.

BUT no tea coffee or anything and the fridge is devoid of anything so no minibar.

If you ask for tea and coffee they bring you a kettle and 2 cups ! thats all, you have to buy your own stuff !

The rooms and beds are big though.

• 3 weeks later...

The problem is that some of these chains over book, and if you want to be somewhere, you can end up being moved to somewhere else. This seems to be a common practice with this chain.

Yes you are correct, I checked into April Suites about 18 months ago and they told me there was no room available there and I would have to move to March Hotel. I told them no, I have booked this hotel. And out of nowhere they had a room for me.

I have since stayed at March hotel and prefer that one to April.

• 6 months later...

March Hotel: newest of the group, best wifi and best bed. Worst location, smallest pool area.

April Suites: Good location with a 2min walk to 2nd road, nice roof top pool, quiet. Hard beds. Some rooms with a tiny balcony

August Suites: Biggest rooms, best pool area, best location, slightly more expensive. Softest but comfortable beds.

For me: August with a slight advantage because of location (saves you a few meters walking). If you have a scooter, that doesn't matter at all. Runner up is March Hotel with smallest rooms but all brand new and comfortable.

April still a great hotel but only third in that group.

May Hotel will open later 2017, this is just behind March Hotel, will also be a quality hotel for sure.

I can recommend all 3

Edited by reisender123

I like the August suites as well due to the bike parking being off raod and not being in plain view..

Thanks for the update on the March Hotel. Im going to check it out maybe for my October stay. If not it will be the August Suites again

I wonder when the December Suites will open ^_^

Edited by Goldpanner

Last trip I booked April......wifi, was crap above 3 rd floor......moved to March....nicer hotel, better rooms, just a tad off the beaten track. Dogs barking out back, not great

August more expensive, but good for baht bus to everywhere.