Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

PT taxi service swampy to patts seems to be a good price , 1300 baht for Toyota Innova ( mid size car cos we are 3 big guys )

just wondered if any of you guys had used them please ? info good or bad please

I think I've used them before. No complaints. I had them pick me up at my hotel in Bangkok for the trip to Pattaya. the driver showed up 1/2 hour early.

I've used them several times in the past, never let me down. Good idea using the Innova as well, reason being is that they run their cars on LPG and the tank takes up space in the boot, so it might be a struggle fitting 3 cases plus hand carry in something like a Camry. I always send a confirmation email a week before departure as well and as a rule tip the driver 200 plus pay the tolls as long as he drives reasonably carefully and not like a fucking lunatic.

As a bit of advice, the driver always waits on the first Immigration exit, there's 2 at Swampy, so as you get your luggage it'll be the exit at the far right hand side of the hall as you face it. One of the better providers of reasonably priced Taxis out there, and the cars are always clean, tidy and decent and they speak carying levels of English, but certainly know their way around town and the hotels.

When my arrival/departure time does not work with Bell Bus... I use PT Taxi... Been doing this for 5-10+ years...

Generally really really good...

I keep their number on my cell phone, in case I can't find the driver... the office clears it up quickly if there is a problem...

007 Butch Saddic, Many thanks Gentlemen.. PT taxis it is for me!

Ive been using them for the past few years now.

Always on time (early! when taking you back to the airport!)

Friendly enough decent sized cars too. Cant fault them really.....1000 baht Airport to Pattaya and 900 baht the other way around!

• 2 months later...