Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

"Pattaya", a film produced in France, will be opening in July in Thailand with English and Thai subtitles.

Think Hangover 2 with a lot more local flavor, locations, and cast.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/learning/advanced/1000925/french-film-explores-weirdness-of-pattaya?utm_content=buffer464f1&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Well just before the movie comes out, if there were any scenes from the Telephone Bar I would like to point out that she said she was 18 and on a personal note I was sitting under a cold air-conditioner. :bhappy

Cameras in Pattaya are dangerous.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well just before the movie comes out, if there were any scenes from the Telephone Bar I would like to point out that she said she was 18 and on a personal note I was sitting under a cold air-conditioner. :bhappy

Cameras in Pattaya are dangerous.

sitting under a cold air conditioner is a good defense that you were incapable of performing. Additional proof would be in the hardness of her pokies.

Looks like a good film, I will be going to Pattaya in july so hope it will be playing in central or another cinema.

I note that this movie has started appearing on some of the pirate sites so you could get a head start on it.

I note that this movie has started appearing on some of the pirate sites so you could get a head start on it.

Yep I noticed it on KAT but it didn't have English subs. Hopefully it as a release in Thailand soon as I will be able to watch it their when I visit in a few weeks.

I have watched the movie and I was not very impressed. It does show some locations in Pattaya but nothing to get nostalgic about.

There is one funny scene involving a ladyboy but unless you like Midget Muay Thai I couldn’t see much merit in the movie. I will admit my French is not great so much of the humour may have escaped me.