Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

looking for a 1 bedroom condo to rent for 3-4 months. I will be arriving mid December and staying until the end of march, 2017. i would like a place that is located between beach road and Soi baukoaw, and between pattaya tai and pattaya Klang. ideally would be on soi 15 that runs behind the Avenue to soi baukoaw. it has to have an elevator, decent wi-fi, of course A/C. A pool would be nice, but not a deal breaker. has to have secure parking for motorbike that is out of the weather. Thanks for any help

You could try emailing the management office of City Garden - I'll PM you their email address. There are quite a few advertised for rent and for sale on the internal notice boards.

Most likely the same applies to The Urban and to Avenue Residence, the other 2 condo developments in Soi 15.

Edit: Tried PMing you but find you are not permitted to use the messaging system. If you are interested, I suggest you send them a message from here: http://www.citygardenpattaya.com/Contact-City-Garden-Pattaya/663/Message/Form/21

Edited by Bazle
  • 1 month later...

sent Aoy, at city garden an email...she replied only (1) one bedroom now available and it is 34,000/month...more than i want to pay. i have stayed there a few times...perfect set-up.

I think that is more than you'd have to pay if renting directly from an owner (or through an outside agent).

You could:

* do a Google search to see if any agents have any units on their books (a very quick search came up with this - http://www.thailand-property.com/1-bedroom-condo-for-rent-in-central-pattaya-pattaya_544550),or

* get back to the City Garden office, offer them what you want to pay, and ask that the offer be conveyed to the owner.

It could be that the City Garden office is just handling units still owned by the developer (i.e. unsold units) and they want to maintain a price level. However, that would surprise me a little as it would mean the developer had fitted out the units.

If 23 August is not too late for you, I could take a look on the notice boards and see if any rentals that fit your requirements are listed there.

bazle,

august 23 is not too late...I know when I was there this past March...a german man had several units listed on the board in Bldg C. I called a couple times but did not get an answer.....any help would be appreciated

bazle,

august 23 is not too late...I know when I was there this past March...a german man had several units listed on the board in Bldg C. I called a couple times but did not get an answer.....any help would be appreciated

OK - I'll try to remember to look.

• 3 weeks later...

thanks bazle

This is on the notice board in Block A, although none of the units mentioned are situated there. Shame there is no mention of price; maybe that means it is negotiable. There is a 'phone number given so I hope you can give the owner a call to find out.

20160822_113525_001.jpg