Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Monkeywatch - June 2016

Last Tuesday evening, five massage parlours were raided by a team of Pattaya Police,

They were also checking for under age workers.

Anyone could have told them there has not been any under 30 for years :llaugh

Tallguy beat me to it. I went for a look at the fairy last night. This is a bizarre choice of name for this place. Firstly, it is on the site of the old Babyboomers gay a'gogo. It is also in the thick of the Pattaya gay scene. We looked and was told that it "Was for guys on their own that were looking for a beer, blow job or hand job'' Very salubrious!

Active Beach? Check. Mice City? More like rats, at least along the boardwalk. World (poontang) Sport (fishing) Destination? Check. World Class Smart Tourism City? No, too many dumb tourists. Asian Super Cluster(fuck)? You bet.

Active Beach? Check. Mice City? More like rats, at least along the boardwalk. World (poontang) Sport (fishing) Destination? Check. World Class Smart Tourism City? No, too many dumb tourists. Asian Super Cluster(fuck)? You bet.

Rats? Sounds like Angeles City.

Rats? Sounds like Angeles City.

Was in Bangkok a couple of months ago. The 7-11 employees were dumping garbage bags on the street at night. Rats were crawling all over the bags. There must have been dozens of them. Made my flesh crawl.

All the shop-bars on Soi 8 used to put out "rat traps" consisting of an empty pizza box with this horrible sticky rat trap gunge/glue spread over it. If you were "lucky" enough to be around in the early morning you would see these 14" trays full of squirming fur and rat tails being dumped in the bins!