Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

"Take that Johnny Foreigner" - Teresa May shows her humorous side!

Rarely, if ever would I bother with the Daily Mirror; and humour is not in abundance there; but this oft used photo on its front page I find amusing and sums it up for me!

capture_103.jpg

A joke masquerading as a newspaper is doing the UK no favours by undermining a new Foreign Secretary in this way.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

A joke masquerading as a newspaper is doing the UK no favours by undermining a new Foreign Secretary in this way.

Funny You should say that. Paper is read by MORE people than any other!. IT HAS THE TOP READERSHIP!

Funny You should say that. Paper is read by MORE people than any other!. IT HAS THE TOP READERSHIP!

The Sun and Daily Mail far outsell the Mirror, suggesting they also have a larger readership (?).

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Both the Sun and Daily Mail are heavily biased towards the Tories. The Mirror having more of a left wing swing in it's political stance.

I don't buy any papers but do get to read both the Mirror and Sun at work and actually think the Sun is more of a joke as a newspaper than the Mirror.

Worth bearing in mind when pointing to Boris' undiplomatic language, from before he took high office, that the current French FM is calling our Foreign Secretary a 'liar with his back to the wall'.......And Steinmier the German FM called Boris 'Outrageous'. They obviously want to set by example a much higher standard in diplomatic language.

The triumvirate appointed by Mrs May to head the FO, Bexit negotiations and Britain's trade (elsewhere than with the EU, I suppose) is a very formidable lineup. The danger lies in them possibly having unclear powers and responsibilities, something that the PM must avoid at all costs. They must work together, regardless of future ambitions and egos. I think Teresa will be careful to ensure this, as she sinks if they are seen to squabble and fall short.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Worth bearing in mind when pointing to Boris' undiplomatic language, from before he took high office, that the current French FM is calling our Foreign Secretary a 'liar with his back to the wall'.......And Steinmier the German FM called Boris 'Outrageous'. They obviously want to set by example a much higher standard in diplomatic language.

Hi,

Diplomats aren't as diplomatic as they used to be, eh ? :bhappy