Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Not all Muslims are bad!

I think I was with a Muslim bar girl one time down in Phuket. She did a complete prayer routine before going to bed. Actually, she was very nice.

Perhaps it was an early sunset session, or you got back just about daybreak or sunrise?

Did she bring her own mat?

Edited by jacko

Perhaps it was an early sunset session, or you got back just about daybreak or sunrise?

No.......but while she was down there....

No mat. I think it was about midnight. I met her in Soi Eric.

No mat. I think it was about midnight. I met her in Soi Eric.

Well no Muslim prayer times about then!....

Perhaps a 'please forgive me for what I am about to do' Buddhist one?

The insanity of the human species.

In the 1760's the Burmese sacked Ayutthaya and chopped the heads off of the Buddha statues in the temple complex.

And they were Buddhists as well.

I am not excusing bad behavior. It is simply what we are. This is just another iteration of the same theme.

Years ago, I knew a muslim girl who worked in the now gone Washington Square. She always refused to have her picture taken. I asked her about that and that's when she told me that she was muslim. She said that her family would definitely kill her if they knew where she worked.

Years ago, I knew a muslim girl who worked in the now gone Washington Square. She always refused to have her picture taken. I asked her about that and that's when she told me that she was muslim. She said that her family would definitely kill her if they knew where she worked.

Long time ago now, but I "knew" a girl from Baby 3 who sadly met that very fate during a home visit to Chiang Rai. Not Muslim though, but standard Buddhist. So many well paid "waitresses and maids" working in Pattaya back then.

I recently had a choice between a tattooed tidy-bodied girl and her taller more languid tattoo-free workmate. I was up for the tall one until she pulled out a packet of lung-nails and took a long draw that showed she really needed to.

I passed over a chance to ravish 'fag-ash-Lil' preferring a pair of tits claimed and tramp-stamped with an old boy-friend's name.....I'm very adaptable you see.

A few days later I was driving with both of them passed the new mosque taking shape in Na Jomtien......As usual I couldn't resist giving it the finger. Nervous laughter.......Fag-ash-Lil I learned was a muslim......And the father of tattoo girl's son was a muslim. Both of my feet therefore 'in it'

You'll agree ....it served me right.

Worked out OK.... but that's another story.

I think I was with a Muslim bar girl one time down in Phuket. She did a complete prayer routine before going to bed. Actually, she was very nice.

I had a couple of Thai girls do that one I asked what she was doing and she told me she was praying to the Buddha! So I assumed they were not muslim but I know one was always recognising the statues when we passed.

I had a couple of Thai girls do that one I asked what she was doing and she told me she was praying to the Buddha! So I assumed they were not muslim but I know one was always recognising the statues when we passed.

I had a lady companion in LOS that was praying to an elephant/god statue in Ayutthaya. She is a Buddhist. It is not a monolithic religion.

Muslims pray at sunrise, noon, mid afternoon, after sunset and at night and they face Mecca when doing so. If memory serves.

I hope if she is muslim that she doesn't live in Pakistan....

Another honour killing....by her brother...

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-36814258

Ouch. I saw that. Honor killings and female circumcision are horrific.

One thing that amazes me is that Muslim women in the USA buy into this nonsense, when they no longer need to. This is cult behavior.

Perhaps we should stop considering Islam a religion and label it a cult!

• Upvote 1

Ouch. I saw that. Honor killings and female circumcision are horrific.

One thing that amazes me is that Muslim women in the USA buy into this nonsense, when they no longer need to. This is cult behavior.

Perhaps we should stop considering Islam a religion and label it a cult!

You see the thing about sharia is pressure the closed muslim society uses so that even women apply for it's judgement.

'Stockholm syndrome?' .......... That place will soon be muslim anyway.

And the self-neutered mutter 'What's wrong with that? Better than being a racist like you atlas2'

"One thing that amazes me is that Muslim women in the USA buy into this nonsense, when they no longer need to"

What also amazes me is how so many left-leaning women are on the media outlets supporting muslim immigration. They are championing the cause of men who will treat them like s...t if they get the chance. No womens rights in Islam, it is all about the men controlling them. How these women can reconcile contradiction this surprises me.

Sure, only ten percent are bad. So let's do the math .... that makes Two Hundred Million that need adjusting of some sort or another.

Oh, by the way; be wary of at least ten percent of the muslims you see in Pattaya.

Erm....Open Section here; Could be that that Big Dick's obvious GSOH is a bit misplaced! :doh: