Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Hi every one.... I'm thinking about going to Cambodia pho pen just want to no if they have any nude go go bars or good bars for freelance lady's ? Is Cambodia similar to Pattaya sex scene ?? Also what part off Cambodia should I visit for lovley lady's ..... Thank you all in advance

There are no gogobars in Phnom Penh – and no nudity. But it is still a good place to go, Phnom Penh has a lot of other good bars. Many bars are a little like Pattaya Soi 6 and most of them are in the Riverfront aria. And everything is much cheaper in Cambodia – girls, beers etc.

I stayed in Phnom Penh for 5 days 2 weeks ago – I wish I stayed there for longer.

Its a while since I have been there but I think that little has changed. Think of PP as having a lot of Hostess bars/ Gentlemens Clubs and also some heavy duty night clubs. Also, the hostess bars were a hoot in that the girls drink what you want them to drink and it is beer for beer with me. They can get as pissed as newts and some interesting things can happen in these bars.

I recall that there is some really good info put out by a publishing company called Canaby Publications and all the up to date happenings are well documented.

I have only ever stayed at the Flamingo because it was handy for bars, night clubs, market and supermarket and a 2 dollar ride to the river side. It also will pick you up free from the airport and handle all your internal bookings if your heading off to Snooky or Siem Reap.

By the way, forget the local currency. The de facto currency here is the $US

Bring lots of $1. and 5. US bills.

Where to get ? No, I am not to go America

Your local bank or auto club may be a good place to start.

Where in the USA do you normally get $US dollars?

PS Your profile does say that you live there!

Edited by teelack
  • Upvote 1

Simple take the advice re the small currency its because quite often you will get you change in riel and you need a Filipino trike to carry it after a night on the town! Last time I was the the going rate for a stunner from Martinis was 30/40 $ Also do visit the killing fields etc very worth while although very sad.

Edited by darkmancomes