Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

My friend mentioned something about this and was wondering if anyone has checked it out. A bit touristy I know but it far exceeds anything within a 500 mile radius of where I live in California.

http://www.ramayanawaterpark.com/

This is not the same as Pattaya water park in Jomiten as well is it? This one seems to have a few more facilities, the other one had a slow overhead train ride and a cable ride from a high tower.

This is not the same as Pattaya water park in Jomiten as well is it? This one seems to have a few more facilities, the other one had a slow overhead train ride and a cable ride from a high tower.

No, this is a much newer and larger park further out of town near Bang Saray.

There was one supposed to be close to Nung Nuch that opened recently, but this appears to be a different one again as it is opening about now.

I'm confused, but that is not hard.

There was one supposed to be close to Nung Nuch that opened recently, but this appears to be a different one again as it is opening about now.

I'm confused, but that is not hard.

That would be the same one I think, East of Nong Nooch (inland).... there was another place opened up Rt #36 near the Bira racetrack called Splashdown, Web Page...,

Also, which may be the one you are thinking of, Cartoon Network Amazone, located on the RHS heading south (Sea side) of Sukhumvit, before you get to Nong Nooch. Website.

That would be the same one I think, East of Nong Nooch (inland).... there was another place opened up Rt #36 near the Bira racetrack called Splashdown, Web Page...,

Also, which may be the one you are thinking of, Cartoon Network Amazone, located on the RHS heading south (Sea side) of Sukhumvit, before you get to Nong Nooch. Website.

Thank you. It was the cartoon one I was thinking of.

So it would appear that there in no shortage of water parks in the Pattaya area.

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe I haven't grown up, but I absolutely love water parks.

Me too, I never enjoyed the pool until I stayed at Atlantis Condo in Jomtien. The pool is for kids and sections more for adults. Damn, it is fun to just wade around chest deep when the sunshine is out. Let waterfalls and jets of water pound you, I been coming for eleven years and hardly ever stepped into a pool, a lagoon pool is completely enjoyable. Now I want to try a water park.

Took my son to the cartoon water park..... half a day is about right. He's been spoiled by the plethora of theme parks on the Gold Coast.

This is indeed a new and welcome addition and looks like fun.

i've noticed that many attractions........Like the tow-wire water skiing park in Jomtien are just left to rot. And indeed Pattaya Park is looking tired. The Go kart track on Teprasit and to a lesser extent the one at Bali-Hi could do with some love and care.

I consider myself and my son lucky in that our 3 trips to the flight of the Gibbon were without incident.

• 1 month later...