Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Thai based travel agents / websites for BKK-LHR/LGW

I might extend my next trip and if I do, then I might push back my return from BKK to LHR and buy another ticket ex BKK to "fit in the middle" so to speak.

My old stalwart of Massic Travel seems to have bitten the dust and I don't have any other Pattaya or better still online resources, aside from the global aggregators or the airlines themselves.

Do you know of any places with decent business class fares on good airlines ?

I might extend my next trip and if I do, then I might push back my return from BKK to LHR and buy another ticket ex BKK to "fit in the middle" so to speak.

My old stalwart of Massic Travel seems to have bitten the dust and I don't have any other Pattaya or better still online resources, aside from the global aggregators or the airlines themselves.

Do you know of any places with decent business class fares on good airlines ?

T'iinternet. I uses Skyscanner and then see where that takes me. Last time it pushed me towards Expedia Thailand and I booked through them. I actually used a Thai CC though so maybe that would be a block with you. I too used to use Massic, and am concerned wrt using others in case some oink in their office cancels behind my back and takes the money, it does happen. If it is just a relatively local hop you are considering you should try Air Asia. I booked my last Biz Class fare to Hong Kong directly with Cathay.

I use West East travel in London 99% of the time....Good fares with them...(I always fly economy though!).

I think there were great a decade or two ago then they went shit but are now back to so so.

However, this proposed ticked is Bkk-LHR-BKK and not LHR-BKK-LHR.

As Jacko mentioned re Expedia, if you use West East, you are fooked if you need to change as they are a set of dimwits on the phone and you are phoning from 6000 miles away and they already have your money !

T'iinternet. I uses Skyscanner and then see where that takes me. Last time it pushed me towards Expedia Thailand and I booked through them. I actually used a Thai CC though so maybe that would be a block with you. I too used to use Massic, and am concerned wrt using others in case some oink in their office cancels behind my back and takes the money, it does happen. If it is just a relatively local hop you are considering you should try Air Asia. I booked my last Biz Class fare to Hong Kong directly with Cathay.

Skyscanner on econ is great but on biz it doesn't offer the same functionality.

Thai airways from LOS shows prices per day as per Etihad but from the UK, it only shows the one day. Which muppet devised that set up, who UAT'd it and which clown signed it off as fir for purpose ?

I think there were great a decade or two ago then they went shit but are now back to so so.

However, this proposed ticked is Bkk-LHR-BKK and not LHR-BKK-LHR.

As Jacko mentioned re Expedia, if you use West East, you are fooked if you need to change as they are a set of dimwits on the phone and you are phoning from 6000 miles away and they already have your money !

Ah.............I should have read the thread properly!

Years ago I used e.bookers to book a flight from Bangkok to Heathrow....?

Ah.............I should have read the thread properly!

Years ago I used e.bookers to book a flight from Bangkok to Heathrow....?

All of them can do a price BKK-LHR but never good as the conditions of tickets bought in LOS are way different from the ones bought over the net from UK based agents.