Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Hi every one ...just need some advice on money exchange ... I'm from Australia . And I allways take cash when I go to Pattaya when I change my cash notes in Pattaya I get a very high rate comperd to exchange in Australia ... So I will be in Pattaya in August 20 and then I will be in Cambodia P.phen in September for 8 days ...I have been told that in Cambodia they use US dollars .. So can I get a good exchange rate in Cambodia or should I change my Australia $$ notes in Pattaya or change my Australia $$ to US $$ in Australia ?? As allways thank you everyone in advance ...

For god's sake don't use Australian banks for currency exchange. They give you a terrible exchange rate and then charge you a fee for your effort.

Others might be able to give better advise but I would buy USD in Pattaya or Singapore if you are travelling through there.

Remember you will need a range of denominations as you will get change in local currency. There are some trip reports that will cover this part.

Save your Oz dollars for exchange to Baht.

Use your ATM card in Cambo to get US greenbacks.

Cambodian ATM's do indeed give US dollars. The problem is that the machines give big bills. I'd use a Thai money exchange to get as many one dollar and five dollar bills as you can fit in your wallet.