Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

VA prescriptions and deliveries of medications

Thank you Pattaya Talk for adding me. I just moved to Pattaya Thailand from Angeles City Philippines and i'm looking for information on how to have my VA prescriptions medications from the VA in the Philippines be sent to me here in Pattaya Thailand. Also in the Philippines the VFW has a FPO box for Military vets to receive mail to, I was wondering does Thailand VFW have the same offering? Thank you for your help.. Please don't flame me if I am in the wrong section to ask this question, I'm a Noobie to this forum.

Check with the VFW post there in pattaya. They should be able to help.

I am almost sure they have FPO box for mail but not sure packages. Have

members that will use APO address at embassy for packages. By mail i mean letters.

Welcome to patts.

One time I had some medication delivered to me via DHL while I was in Phuket, and I had to pay a customs duty. So, you may have the same problem unless there's some sort of exception for the VFW.

Thanks for the INFO..ill follow up and let everyone know my results. Also if anyone is a US veteran living any where in Thailand, please feel free to add yourself to the FB group "US Veterans in Thailand "I found some real good information there" here is the link https://www.facebook.com/groups/1566987840269499/

Anyway veterans that live in Thailand can help each other... that's what this group is about

The Retiree Affairs Office in Bangkok has a website with all sorts of information and links for any of us from the U.S.

Thanks for the INFO..ill follow up and let everyone know my results. Also if anyone is a US veteran living any where in Thailand, please feel free to add yourself to the FB group "US Veterans in Thailand "I found some real good information there" here is the link https://www.facebook.com/groups/1566987840269499/

Anyway veterans that live in Thailand can help each other... that's what this group is about

Good info...Thanks for the link :)