Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Premier League 2016-17

Winners ?  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi,

Liverpool are 10/1 win only and can be backed each way at 9/1. They are around 2/1 to finish in the top 4. I like what Klopp done at Dortmund, with limited funds, and I think he has a chance of repeating the performance at Liverpool. They are a similar club with great support and not too much money. No one is tipping them to win so wac is going to !

Hi,

Liverpool are in the lead. Can they stay there ?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi,   C'mon man.City were vastly superior. I'm not a City fan BTW.

typical liverpool ... your bet will be sunk by the end of march ..... are you a liverpool fan lol

only ones that are breathing :)

Liverpool are in the lead. Can they stay there ?

I don't belive they can stay in the lead the rest of the season. Probely No. 1 will change many times before it is over. But maybe Liverpool are back in the lead after 38 maches.

But my favorit is still Man C. And my heart is still in north London (and it is not spurs :angry2 )

But my favorit is still Man C. And my heart is still in north London (and it is not spurs :angry2 )

Hi,

Are you a gooner as well ?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

The top 4 seem to be pulling away from the rest. Will Man Utd stick with Jose ?

Jose seems to be losing the plot bigtime at the moment and if he doesn't watch it he may be banned from the touchline for the foreseeable future........!

Jose seems to be losing the plot bigtime at the moment and if he doesn't watch it he may be banned from the touchline for the foreseeable future........!

Hi,

He won me lots of money over the years, but he is losing his charm. Heard some horror stories about him from Portoguese friends.

Hi,

Just on my way to the Tingle Creek. Hope I can see a bit of the City v Chelsea game there. Backed Everton with a goal start tomorrow. They've been good to me over the years and I dont think Jose has United at their best despite their win in the cup match.

Man C – Chelsea: 1 – 3

What a surprise – it is as Chelsea is getting better and better …

Hi,

Looks like City have imploded. :flames: Havin a nice day and seen some of the football.

Hi,

. Backed Everton with a goal start tomorrow. They've been good to me over the years and I dont think Jose has United at their best despite their win in the cup match.

Hi,

Well done wac. Fellaini came up trumps, as he has done so often in an Everton shirt. :clap1

Hi,

Funny day yesterday. I was too hungover to gamble so had a drink on the first 3 homes on the coupon. They all won and couldn't believe how big a price Leicester were for the evening game. Ranieri saved all his players for this game as he was already in the next round of the CL. Spurs have a big chance today.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Chelsea have taken the bull by the horns. They looked in trouble when Arsenal beat them 3-0 but they have changed formation and its been onward and upward since. I was due to go to the scouse derby the other night but my scouse mates beamer was nicked !

Hi,

Everton cover wacs Christmas expenses with a good away win at the champions. Leicester were short Vardy and a couple of their best players as well. They seem more intent on doing well in the CL also, a target they have achieved very well. I expect Leicesters form to pick up when they are knocked out of the Champions League. Maybe they can go all the way to the final ? Liverpool have a good win against Stoke and keep my hopes alive of a nice pay day at the end of the season.

Hi,

Manchester United and City were not in the top 4 at halfway in the PL. What odds would you have got on that at the start of the season. My bet on Liverpool is still in with a good chance. Pochetinno seems to have brought Argentinian defending to the PL with some strong arm tactics and off the ball incidents. How long will his team get away with it ? I expect a fiery encounter with Chelsea.

How many Man Utd players have to be offside to have a goal disallowed ? Jose has some very questionable "friends" and I am worried that United are getting the benefits of too many dodgy decisions, like in the time of Fergie.

Chelsea look the best team so far and if Hazard keeps up his standards they will win it. Can Chelsea maintain the pace ? They have no European football to divert them so look good for the title. They are 8/13 at the moment.

Hi,

Manchester United and City were not in the top 4 at halfway in the PL. What odds would you have got on that at the start of the season. My bet on Liverpool is still in with a good chance. Pochetinno seems to have brought Argentinian defending to the PL with some strong arm tactics and off the ball incidents. How long will his team get away with it ? I expect a fiery encounter with Chelsea.

How many Man Utd players have to be offside to have a goal disallowed ? Jose has some very questionable "friends" and I am worried that United are getting the benefits of too many dodgy decisions, like in the time of Fergie.

Chelsea look the best team so far and if Hazard keeps up his standards they will win it. Can Chelsea maintain the pace ? They have no European football to divert them so look good for the title. They are 8/13 at the moment.

typical liverpool ... your bet will be sunk by the end of march ..... are you a liverpool fan lol

Edited by woody0563
  • Downvote 1

Hi,

I have friends from Liverpool, but am a gooner.

Hi,

A dismal night in the Chelsea Potter after the hated Spurs beat Chelsea. Must give Poch credit, he found a way to isolate defenders in the box. Hazard missed a few chances and the goal just before half-time was the clincher.

Hi,

The game of the weekend is Man Utd v Liverpool. I will back Liverpool, maybe draw no bet or AH. Lets hope no early Liverpool red cards or offside goals though.

• Downvote 1

Hi,

The game of the weekend is Man Utd v Liverpool. I will back Liverpool, maybe draw no bet or AH. Lets hope no early Liverpool red cards or offside goals though.

dont tell me you bet on them beating plymouth !!

Edited by woody0563
  • Downvote 1

Everton – Man C: 4–0 :yikes: :clap2:

Everton is doing very well against the big teams at Goodison.

I am not a great fan of Hart but Pep treated him appallingly....So this result gives extra pleasure...