Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Premier League 2016-17

Winners ?  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

. Everton – Man C: 4–0 :yikes: :clap2:

Everton is doing very well against the big teams at Goodison.

Hi,

It was a wacological day for me with Everton winning, and Liverpool also, on the AH. Then Green Bay won the play off game. What a day on the Holloway Road. :party

Edited by wacmedia
  • Downvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi,   C'mon man.City were vastly superior. I'm not a City fan BTW.

typical liverpool ... your bet will be sunk by the end of march ..... are you a liverpool fan lol

only ones that are breathing :)

Hi,

Well done to Wayne Rooney for beating Bobby Charltons record for Man Utd. Pep seems to have had enough of the refs in the EPL. Can't say I blame you, Senor.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Good away point for Chelsea with most of the results going their way. They were dancing in the Chelsea Potter. I felt like walking down Flood Street to the river after Arsenals abysmal display against Watford. :cry2

Hi,

Good away point for Chelsea with most of the results going their way. They were dancing in the Chelsea Potter. I felt like walking down Flood Street to the river after Arsenals abysmal display against Watford. :cry2

Same same :cry1

Hi,

Two fascinating games. Can Arsenal play like they did in the 3-0 win at home ? Can Leicester play as well as they did against Man City ? :clueless

Hi,

George Best is one of the all-time greats. :bow Must have had a few beers at this stage. :drunk

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2780648/david-beckham-emails-unicef-charity-knighthood/

Harry Flash 3 hours ago

@astrit koka George Best said of Beckham "He can't kick with his left foot, he can't head, he can't tackle, and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that, he's alright". I think George was a pretty good judge

Hi,

George Best is one of the all-time greats. :bow Must have had a few beers at this stage. :drunk

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2780648/david-beckham-emails-unicef-charity-knighthood/

Harry Flash 3 hours ago

@astrit koka George Best said of Beckham "He can't kick with his left foot, he can't head, he can't tackle, and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that, he's alright". I think George was a pretty good judge

a bit harse that wac beckham did more for united money wise than besty , by the way hows that liverpool to win the prem slip lol ......... and the gooners went down, its been a bad week for you !! David beckham CLUB CAREER:

-------------------

Manchester United (1993-2003):

Appearances - 394

Goals - 85

Assists - 152

Trophies won:

Premier League 1995/96, 1996/97, 1998/99, 1999/00, 2000/01, 2002/03

Champions League 1998/99

FA Cup 1995/96, 1998/99

Community Shield 1993, 1994, 1996, 1997

Intercontinental Cup 1999

Edited by woody0563

a bit harse that wac beckham did more for united money wise than besty , by the way hows that liverpool to win the prem slip lol ......... and the gooners went down, its been a bad week for you !!

Hi,

I've had better weeks, its true. Money isin't everthing, I'll always remember George, forgotten Beckham already.

Hi,

Chelsea have their toughest game in the next 6 this round. Burnley have a great home record and will be difficult. Liverpool and Spurs face a do or die game if either are to have any chance of catching Chelsea.

Hi,

Chelsea have their toughest game in the next 6 this round. Burnley have a great home record and will be difficult. Liverpool and Spurs face a do or die game if either are to have any chance of catching Chelsea.

you called that one spot on ,,,burnley hard to beat at home

you called that one spot on ,,,burnley hard to beat at home

Hi,

The big boys dont like that trip to Burnley. Spurs continued their poor away form against the top 6 and lose to Liverpool.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Sad to see Ranieri sacked. The boy did well.

So what happened? I thought he survived a vote of confidence. Was it his players? He had them play championship ball last year. Were there too many egos? Was it ownership?

Is there a plan for the future as it is likely they will be relegated.

What is the new or interim manager like?

So what happened?.

Hi,

IMO everything went well for them last year. They have found it harder this season, all champions do. The players got big pay rises and partied too much. Kante, their most important player, moved on to Chelsea. Others had their heads turned by big offers from other clubs. Ranieri was too faithful to the players who had won him his biggest achievement in football. A combination of things. No one expected them to do as well this season. Shakespeare has little experience as a manager so who knows ?

Hi,

Liverpool, who were the victims of the new manager bounce factor, face a season defining game v Arsenal. Might go to the Twelve Pins to watch it. Spurs play Everton, I'll be on Everton +1 on the AH, can't see Koeman setting up his team in a way that will give Harry Kane so much space as he has had recently. West Ham host the champions elect on Monday night. That will be a great night under the lights.

https://www.yelp.co.uk/biz/the-twelve-pins-london

This is a grubby dark dingy pub. Not many would venture here on a weekday. But on Arsenal or Premiership games this pub comes alive. The staff are wonderfully quick no matter how packed the place is. Within 1 minute you'll be served and they tolerate a lot but get stuff sorted quick. :D Probably the best atmosphere to watch a football match. Even better than going to the stadium in truth. It's a hardcore Gooner pub with a lot of memories to go with it for most. So for a football pub, especially if you're an Arsenal fan this is a must gameday.

Hi,

Spurs look good in victory against Everton. Man Utd drop 2 points against 10 men. Liverpool reignite chase for the Championship. Man City are getting better as Springtime arrives. Are they going to win the Champions League ?

Hi,

Chelsea face Man Utd on monday night in the game of the long weekend. United will do well to get anything out of this game having been beaten 4-0 earlier in the season at the Bridge. Can they maintain their unbeaten run since ?

Hi,

IMO everything went well for them last year. They have found it harder this season, all champions do. The players got big pay rises and partied too much. Kante, their most important player, moved on to Chelsea. Others had their heads turned by big offers from other clubs. Ranieri was too faithful to the players who had won him his biggest achievement in football. A combination of things. No one expected them to do as well this season. Shakespeare has little experience as a manager so who knows ?

Looks like the players have responded to the change based on the past two weeks.

Looks like the players have responded to the change based on the past two weeks.

Hi,

Yeah, the same with Jose at Chelsea last year. These days, if the players want you out....... :leaving

These days???

What about the Leeds players with Cloughie..??

Is that the Cloughie who said to the players that, he didn't care what they'd won because, 'everything you've won, you've won by cheating'. He didn't so much lose the dressing room as throw it away with the rubbish.☺

Is that the Cloughie who said to the players that, he didn't care what they'd won because, 'everything you've won, you've won by cheating'. He didn't so much lose the dressing room as throw it away with the rubbish.☺

Hahaha...yep true..

These days???

What about the Leeds players with Cloughie..??

Hi,

Good point. Those guys couldn't really be blamed though, after what Clough said to them. :bhappy Clough was a genius, look where Derby and Forest are now.