Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

I've used it a few times but don't recall seeing anywhere to secure anything, however I've always had someone with me.

To be fair, it's mainly other farang there and they're more concerned with themselves and their 'accompanying' lady to bother your gear. There's no-one hawking stuff up there, just paying punters and staff.

Hope that helps

KM

Back in the day I just took a backpack with a lock and put the arm loop under and around the lounger leg. I admit I've never seen any lockers or such there, now you mention it that's not a bad idea.

Haven't been there for years though.

I was there on Tuesday this week, as others have said I didn't notice any lockers but no one at all seemed to care about leaving their bags unattended. Think it's the third or fourth time there and I've never seen it busier, filled right up about 3-4pm time.

Went up there for a look yesterday. It seems a nice area, there were about 20 people scattered around the pool area, it did not look crowded. I asked the entrance staff if they had lockers and was informed "no hab".

They are promoting the pool area with banners at the Beach Rd entrance and on the doors of the elevators. 100 per day for adults and 80B for kids. Officially there is no food or drink allowed in the pool area.

For those who are interested, it appears that there is a food hall on level 5. I dropped in for a look and it was deserted. A falang using the free (?) internet computer and some staff. As a result it looked very clean.

• Upvote 1

Officially no food or drink, however they will order food or drinks from downstairs for you and have it brought to you at poolside :bhappy

KM

Off topic, but let me say that I stay away from public pools, especially in Thailand. I don't know how often they change the water or test it, but everyone who goes in them gets the crack of their ass cleaned out, creating a live cesspool of fecal bacteria. mmm yummy!

• Downvote 1

Off topic, but let me say that I stay away from public pools, especially in Thailand. I don't know how often they change the water or test it, but everyone who goes in them gets the crack of their ass cleaned out, creating a live cesspool of fecal bacteria. mmm yummy!

Judging from your last few post lts a surprise you leave the airport ?

Joe

Edited by gs joe

Judging from your last few post lts a surprise you leave the airport

Joe

You need to get a life if you spend your time digging through the posts of others trying to analyze their comments, if in fact you have what it takes to do so, which I'm not sure, judging by all the public school level mistakes in your unlettered response. Regardless, you sound disturbed. Seek help.

• Upvote 1

I don't believe ANY pool changes the water, perhaps you are thinking of a jacuzzi or bath!

It is recirculated through filters and usually chlorine or salt added with chlorine created.

Generally the appearance of the pool is a good indicator.

• Upvote 1

I don't believe ANY pool changes the water, perhaps you are thinking of a jacuzzi or bath!

It is recirculated through filters and usually chlorine or salt added with chlorine created.

Generally the appearance of the pool is a good indicator.

If the water is brown, DONT go in !!!