Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Hi all ... One day to go and I will be in Pattaya for 28 days Yeee haaaaaa ... I no Pattaya very well all the go go bars and Soi 6 LK metro blah blah ... Any way I'm going to Phuket on 26 August for 4 days and it's been a few years since I've been to Phuket.... Can anybody tell me if there are any NUDE ago go clubs there ??? In Bangla road or surrounding area ?? I do remember one bar called exotica it was semi nude.. And once again thank you all in advance

To .... Yorta2 Thanks for your help blah blah blah blah you idiot !!!! By saying blah blah blah in my post I was just trying to keep my post short and sweet !!!! And by the way I love Pattaya ! Go get a life mr yorta2 blah blah blah it was a simple question about Phuket idiot

• Upvote 3

To .... Yorta2 Thanks for your help blah blah blah blah you idiot !!!! By saying blah blah blah in my post I was just trying to keep my post short and sweet !!!! And by the way I love Pattaya ! Go get a life mr yorta2 blah blah blah it was a simple question about Phuket idiot

I think you deserve a helpful answer. Unfortunately, I can't help or I would. I haven't been to Phuket since 2006...can't stand the place.

Same as MM, I have not been since 2006, but I do read a lot about it on a few Patts boards and from what I read can't see me going back. I'm hearing no full nudity. Plenty of attempted ripoffs, and aggressive bouncers.

I'd save your $$ and spend it in Pattaya, unless you want to do some island tours.

Whatever you do i'm sure you'll have fun.

For all the times I've been to Phuket, I think I've only seen nudity in a go go bar one time, and that place is long gone. Still, you can have a good time there. Just use your head. Avoid the touts on Bangla Road and behave yourself in the bars and you won't have any trouble. All things considered, I'd rather visit Phuket than Pattaya, mainly because I neve get the Pattaya cough in Phuket.

In any event, stay close to the action so you don't need to use the tuk tuks. They are outrageously expensive these days, and Phuket doesn't have baht buses.

Suzy Wongs 1 & 2, Harem, Exotica, Club Lover, Naughty Girls all in Soi SeaDragon and HardRock on Soi Bangla all have some topless or sometimes all nude gogo girls!

Although barfines has gone up and are now 800/1000 baht for gogo dancers, 2000 baht for coyotes, and 2600 baht for showdancers!

Short time start from 3000 baht in High Season!

Ladydrinks at Harem, one of the most popular gogos are now 250 baht! :o

There are also 2 Swedish owned gogos in Soi Sea Dragon Diablo and Number #1 a GoGo, that has some nice girls, but no topless when I was in there although strange enough they did have some bottomless in Diablo!? ;)

There are also plenty of expensive ripoff Pingpong showbars along Soi Bangla, with old Milfs pulling out different parafernalia from their pussies! :rolleyes:

Also a few Russian Cabaréts, but expensive ripoff places! <_>

Plahgat

• Upvote 1

Suzy Wongs 1 & 2, Harem, Exotica, Club Lover, Naughty Girls all in Soi SeaDragon and HardRock on Soi Bangla all have some topless or sometimes all nude gogo girls!

Although barfines has gone up and are now 800/1000 baht for gogo dancers, 2000 baht for coyotes, and 2600 baht for showdancers!

Short time start from 3000 baht in High Season!

Ladydrinks at Harem, one of the most popular gogos are now 250 baht! :o

There are also 2 Swedish owned gogos in Soi Sea Dragon Diablo and Number #1 a GoGo, that has some nice girls, but no topless when I was in there although strange enough they did have some bottomless in Diablo!? ;)

There are also plenty of expensive ripoff Pingpong showbars along Soi Bangla, with old Milfs pulling out different parafernalia from their pussies! :rolleyes:

Also a few Russian Cabaréts, but expensive ripoff places! <_>

Plahgat

I guess I'm not up to speed on the latest happenings. But now that I think about it, I don't spend a lot of time in Phuket go go bars. I guess I'm more of a beer bar person in Phuket.

Not too much detail in open area please guys.

Not too much detail in open area please guys.

Good point. Spice should ask for a membership so he can see the details...I guess we can let this carry on for a bit though, but based on your observation, by rights it should be moved.

• 1 year later...

Any updates on Phuket coming back to pattaya in the middle of january for four weeks and was thinking of spending 4/5 days in Phuket any pointers ...Ian bars prices ect ect thanks in advance ...Ian p.s which is the best airport to use ....

Edited by martini9946

We should start a club or print a t-shirt "2006 Last Time in Phuket and not missing it at all"....like milllions and millions I paid 50 bucks for a 200 baht Bus ride.

2002 for me. 20th anniversary of the Paradise Bar and its closing.