Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
Chang_paarp

The rate on the street.

Phew!!!!

Its still (just !) over the 40 mark...

Never thought Id be sort of happy to say that!! Hope they sort this Brexit thing out soon! Hopefully that will help sterling!

21 hours ago, marleyboy said:

Phew!!!!

Its still (just !) over the 40 mark...

Never thought Id be sort of happy to say that!! Hope they sort this Brexit thing out soon! Hopefully that will help sterling!

Hi,

The big car makers are in turmoil with the diesel scandal and the move to electric etc... JLR and Ford are cutting back and Brexit is far from resolved. The big techs have lost lots of their worth in the last few months. It's going to be a tough year. All we can do is hope for the best. Buy some gold, if you can.

10 hours ago, wacmedia said:

Hi,

The big car makers are in turmoil with the diesel scandal and the move to electric etc... JLR and Ford are cutting back and Brexit is far from resolved. The big techs have lost lots of their worth in the last few months. It's going to be a tough year. All we can do is hope for the best. Buy some gold, if you can.

I will (hopefully!) be retiring in about 2 years.

Im planning, on spending the winters in Thailand.

Luckily, I have the use of a house over on the "darkside"....so thats at least spared me the  expense of paying for a hotel.!

I have no idea, what the exchange rate will be in 2 years time (let alone 2 weeks time!)....Im hoping it gets nearer to 50 again though?!

You are right in that its going to be a tough year......maybe a tough few years!

On 1/12/2019 at 8:38 PM, marleyboy said:

I will (hopefully!) be retiring in about 2 years.

Im planning, on spending the winters in Thailand.

Hi,

This is the first winter I've felt the cold. I now know why older people go to Spain for the Winter.

1 hour ago, wacmedia said:

Hi,

This is the first winter I've felt the cold. I now know why older people go to Spain for the Winter.

People who live out here, and go back to UK for Xmas, say the aches start when they get off the plane!

22 hours ago, jacko said:

People who live out here, and go back to UK for Xmas, say the aches start when they get off the plane!

Hi,

Yeah, It must be tough to come back in mid Winter. Summertime ain't too bad.

35:95 for one Euro with super rich at the airport today ,35:93 from TT jomtien this evening,western currencies looked down across the board.

Edited by yselmike
35 not 36

Last night at the TT on Beach Rd near Soi 7.

20190116_194829.jpg