Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Cathay Pacific Offers Bangkok for August Deal

Cathay Pacific Offers Bangkok for August Deal of the Month

Monday August 4, 9:02 am ET

LOS ANGELES, Aug. 4 /PRNewswire/ -- Cathay Pacific's August Deal of the Month offers remarkably affordable and convenient travel to exotic and fascinating Bangkok.

Priced from just USD $549.00 (not including taxes and fees ranging from USD$60.90 - USD$83.00 per person), the current Deal of the Month offers roundtrip Economy Class travel to Bangkok (with free Hong Kong stopovers in both directions, applicable to additional departure taxes) on sale from August 1, 2003 to August 29, 2003 11:59p.m. Eastern time (or until deemed sold out). Travelers will experience the comfort of Cathay Pacific's world-renowned service and discover first hand why the airline is a recipient of numerous industry awards including "Airline of the Year" in Skytrax's 2003 survey.

Travel must take place between September 1, 2003 and November 30, 2003, inclusive. Travel must originate at a Cathay Pacific gateway city in the USA (Los Angeles, San Francisco or New York JFK) and tickets must be purchased online at: www.cathay-usa.com/dotm where additional information is available. Other restrictions apply.

Additionally, Cathay Pacific has partnered with Shangri-La Hotels and Regal Hotels International to offer exclusively discounted hotel rates in Bangkok and Hong Kong, respectively.

Cathay Pacific's Deal of the Month fare to Bangkok is an invitation to visit this legendary city at extraordinarily low prices during the fall period. As may be expected, seats will go quickly and early online purchase is recommended. Such low fares do not earn frequent flyer mileage credit, are non-refundable and are subject to change and cancellation fees, among other restrictions.

From the U.S., Cathay Pacific offers the only double daily non-stop 747-400 and A340-600 service from Los Angeles to Hong Kong (temporarily reduced to one daily non-stop until further notice), daily non-stop 747-400 service from San Francisco to Hong Kong, daily direct 747-400 service from New York to Hong Kong and daily non-stop 747-400 service from New York to Vancouver onboard one of the youngest aircraft fleets in the world.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Source: Cathay Pacific Airways

John

Thanks LT.  Just booked my flight for Oct, flying out of SFO.  Finally be able to arrive in BKK in the daytime.  Only have a one hour layover coming back into SFO.  So, might have to do the OJ Simpson thing through the airport.  Even if I miss my connecting flight from SFO, I could always find a flop house for the night.  There appears to be quite a few seats still available.  SB

Well actually, it's only a 50 minute layover and I guarantee that I will not have any checked luggage.  Even picked out a seat in the Front Row.  Was kinda debating on whether to bring my golf clubs or not.  Out of the question now. Sure hated hauling them around last year.  SB

• 2 weeks later...