Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

United Airlines Buddy Special

Saw an ad in this mornings paper.  Purchase 2 or more R/T tickets by 24 Aug, depart between 9/2/03 and 11/30/03 and return by 12/10/03. An example fare given in the paper was $538 + taxes and airport fees from Sacramento to Bangkok.  Anyone in the Sacto area interested in going for 30 days around the end of this promotion? This deal include domestic and international flights.

Emil

Emil,

Thanks for getting back to me (by PM), I finally got through and the price was higher than buying 2 tickets on my preferred airline Cathay Pacific ($549.00+ taxes, but no FF miles), so I just stuck with my original plan. Hope to see you over there I will be there between Oct. 24 & Nov. 10

Randy

Julian,

I can answer your question.  Gannon is departing from LAX, but I'm sure that Cathay offers this special from the airports they service in North America.  Besides LAX, they fly out of SFO, New York, Toronto and I believe Vancover.  Check their website to be sure.

Emil