Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

It was not so long ago that I got a call from a so-called "buddy" telling me that Cathay Pacific is a great airline and that LAX-BKK is on "sale" for $775 all included. It didn't take much to get me to book based on a buddies lead.

Within 1 week Cathay offered a $249 special for the same flight! Now, 10 days before wheels up, the same flight is also their "special of the month" at $549. Since I booked, the flight has never been higher than the $775 I paid.

Now, I would never hold grudges...WOULD I SOI 7??? But, where are you buying me my first beer!!! ;D ;D

Chok Dee,

Mark

drifter,

Check out ourstravel.com

they are in London near Euston/Kings Cross station, I have booked Eva air evergreen deluxe in January and you do not have to leave deposit etc Just pay the whole amount 2 weeks before you go.

Rgds

You Spent more on gold for the girls than the airfare the proof is in the Photo of course you will tell any one that will listen that you were just there with me  ;DDCP_0158_01.JPG

Crackpot, I and my mates went in July for £479 and booked with THG,we are going back in November and they are offering us the same price, my question is I've tried the other agents that you suggested on another thread and it seems none can beat THG so I was wondering if you have any more suggestions, also should we book now or take a chance and hope the price comes down, the other thing is the reason we may have been quoted  this fare is we need to travel on saturday 8th nov and return on either sat22nd or sun 23rd due to work commitments, any help/suggestions would be appreciated, what about your co.? thanks in advance.

ps. FLB

Hiya

The cheap Thai price is for departure on TG917 on specific days only.  I ended up actually phoning Ebookers and getting them to manualy search for an imbound and outbound flight for the cheap price, as I have no problems with dates.The reason for the cheap price is mainly that and the flight timings, which arent really brilliant for many people. If you are stuck on specific weekends because of work then its a bitch really.

November used to be Low season then it became Mid season now its back to low.£479 still isnt a bad price.

I was selling Thai 12 years ago at £425 Before Airport Tax and your fare is pretty much as good as that.

If you are stuck on those dates and want a straight through flight then take that fare as I VERY much doubt Thai are going to reduce the weekend fares. If you dont mind changing planes ( I dont, it gives you a chance to stretch your legs) then Royal Jordanian or Finnar can be had for around the £400 mark inc taxes

I cant sell any tickets untill I get my ATOL :-[ :-[

Take the tickets and start dreaming ::)

Have a good time though. ;D ;D