Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Sabai Inn or Residence Garden

Which one do you think would be better? Which one would you choose? I may or may not be with GF. So must be GF.

Thanks

Sabai Inn has a great location on Soi 2.

Sabai wing is my usual go-to venue when I'm Patts. Good staff, good rooms go for a deluxe pool view - but ask for "non adjoining" as some (the ones at the far end) have an adjoining door to the "sunset view" rooms ( these are located at the far end of each floor of the 2 wings) and as such the noise transmits across both.All "sunset view" rooms have the adjoining door to the adjacent deluxe pool view room and are best avoided, they're not really worth the extra.

Good pools, ask for the no breakfast option for 250 baht off the quoted price, making it then cheaper than the RG rather than the same price. The wing tends to have better staff, decent email communications and much cleaner than the Inn side I've found. Always best to email them rather than book on the web as you then don't have to give your CC details online, you just pay upon arrival, or do what I do, pay three nights then look for a decent rate in town to change up the full amount.

I've stayed at the RG, the rooms there are much better than the equivalent Sabai Wing, being separate lounge / bedroom but the staff at the RG were pretty moody I found and the pool too small. I also noticed that a lot of the guests at the RG were ignorant, slamming doors at the early hours and generally being inconsiderate cunts. However the same can be found at the Wing in high season.

You might get a bit of construction noise at the Sabai depending upon where you decide to stay as being central pattaya there's bound to be some going on, somewhere.

Location of the wing / inn is handy, but the RG is also pretty good and much quieter.

Hope that helps.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been 14 times in pattaya now.

Several hotels have been tested by me. But I always come back to soi 2, Sabai lodge, because of the great food and swimming pool. I even abort a booked hotel and switch.

(Not breakfast that ends way to early for me and quality not so great).

Why?

I love to swim with my lady and relax until we can go out again. Personnel knows me and protects me for known bad ladies by warning me when she arrives in the lobby.

Night staff knows the bad girls.

No more stolen watches and so.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk

• Upvote 1