Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Internet 90 day reporting...broken for all or just me?

I'm trying to get the jump on my 90 day report this quarter, but when I access the Immigration site's link that gets me to the reporting link, I get the following image.

Would someone try to access the 90 internet reporting site and let me know if it's happening to you as well?

Capture.PNG

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It worked fine on October 20 using IE. First time out forgot that you have to scroll down on the box in the middle of the window to get to the accept box which you must check in order to proceed. Go

It looks like the Immigration site has been completely revamped now.   For 90 day reporting, you need to go to https://immigration.go.th/content/sv_90day, but as of now, that page is all in Thai, e

Yes, it's up today...and checked that with Chrome too   Some people on facebook are saying it's because the head of immigration was changed...I think it's simply an IT screwup as usual.

Posted Images

Tried from my tablet and got the same message. Have you tried connecting using Internet Explorer as your browser, their system is not compatible with other browsers although I have managed to get through to the form before using Chrome, I just couldn't complete it.

Tried from my tablet and got the same message. Have you tried connecting using Internet Explorer as your browser, their system is not compatible with other browsers although I have managed to get through to the form before using Chrome, I just couldn't complete it.

I've been trying using Edge since I have Win 10, and then I tried with the IE extension using Chrome...same result.

I have a Win 7 system with IE around somewhere...just moved, so not sure if I've unpacked it yet.

Anyone with an actual IE trying it would be most helpful.

Just tried with IE and same error message.

Sounds like internet reporting, as bad and hokey as it was, is being neglected.

Typical.

It worked OK at the beginning of August. Having said thst it is a bit hit and miss, I have about a 50% success rate on the times I have tried to use it.

Maybe they are in the process of fixing all the bugs...nah!

I tried using an Ipad2 and the link from the immigration dept web site. Got the same message as you did Martin.

Hi. Looking for "Failure of Web Server bridge" on Google, I found a ThaiVisa topic about 90Days Reporting, and it seems the Immigration site is up/down/up... for about 1 month already. Try another day ;)

I went in to Immigration Jomtien today to do my 90 day report. I mentioned to the nice lady that their internet reporting site was down. She said it was working fine, because she was getting requests for approvals every day.

Of course it wouldn't occur to her or any of them to actually try using the system themselves.

I just gave up at that point.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I went in to Immigration Jomtien today to do my 90 day report. I mentioned to the nice lady that their internet reporting site was down. She said it was working fine, because she was getting requests for approvals every day.

Of course it wouldn't occur to her or any of them to actually try using the system themselves.

I just gave up at that point.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

She may have been correct. Just checked and the site is now up again.

She may have been correct. Just checked and the site is now up again.

After she told me that, I came home and tried again...same result.

However, this morning, aside from the certificate error, it was working again.

I've been trying using Edge since I have Win 10, and then I tried with the IE extension using Chrome...same result.

I have a Win 7 system with IE around somewhere...just moved, so not sure if I've unpacked it yet.

Anyone with an actual IE trying it would be most helpful.

Internet explorer is pre installed on Windows 10 along with edge. Type it in the search box.

• 2 weeks later...

It worked fine on October 20 using IE. First time out forgot that you have to scroll down on the box in the middle of the window to get to the accept box which you must check in order to proceed. Got the message acknowledging receipt within about 4 hours.

One thing they do get right is the drop down menus for your address. Start with province and select Chonburi (or whatever) and then work from there for district and tambon. Beats having to guess whether its "Banglamung" or "Bang Lamung."

Also, for the US delegation, don't look for USA, you're "American." Nationality also has a drop down menu.

• Upvote 2

It worked fine on October 20 using IE. First time out forgot that you have to scroll down on the box in the middle of the window to get to the accept box which you must check in order to proceed. Got the message acknowledging receipt within about 4 hours.

One thing they do get right is the drop down menus for your address. Start with province and select Chonburi (or whatever) and then work from there for district and tambon. Beats having to guess whether its "Banglamung" or "Bang Lamung."

Also, for the US delegation, don't look for USA, you're "American." Nationality also has a drop down menu.

And now it's broken again.

Obviously they care little about their user base.

Failure of Web Server bridge:

No backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds or idempotent set to OFF or method not idempotent.

Last Tuesday I drove the 100 kilometers to the Loei immigration office to do my 90 day report. I asked why I couldn't do it online. The lady looked at me and simply said I MUST report to the office. It appears that different offices have different policies.

Last Tuesday I drove the 100 kilometers to the Loei immigration office to do my 90 day report. I asked why I couldn't do it online. The lady looked at me and simply said I MUST report to the office. It appears that different offices have different policies.

Same in Nakhon Phanom Gary, although I've only around 2-3KM to travel so it's not a problem. As you say, I think they make up their own local policies.

Regards

Check it out now...was down an hour ago.

I tried yesterday and the system wasn't displaying the CAPTCHA password at the bottom of the 1st page. Tried just now and got the 'server bridge error' message. Still got a couple of days left were the online reporting will be available, otherwise its a short detour up Soi 5 when I am in Jomtien next week.

Edited by tallguy