Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Internet 90 day reporting...broken for all or just me?

The 90-Days Report System is back Online :)

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

Thanks for the update, but sadly about 5 days late for me.

I could have saved myself a bloody awful day of being drenched by thunderstorms, trying to kill time and waiting around in crowded areas.

Did you actually use it to completion?

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It worked fine on October 20 using IE. First time out forgot that you have to scroll down on the box in the middle of the window to get to the accept box which you must check in order to proceed. Go

It looks like the Immigration site has been completely revamped now.   For 90 day reporting, you need to go to https://immigration.go.th/content/sv_90day, but as of now, that page is all in Thai, e

Yes, it's up today...and checked that with Chrome too   Some people on facebook are saying it's because the head of immigration was changed...I think it's simply an IT screwup as usual.

Posted Images

> Did you actually use it to completion?

No. A few weeks too early for me, but I just saw on ThaiVisa that people managed to submit their report yesterday, and nothing seems have changed compared to 3 months ago. So seems ok :smile:

Reminder of the 8-days period in which you can submit your 90-Days:

example.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...

> Did you actually use it to completion?

No. A few weeks too early for me, but I just saw on ThaiVisa that people managed to submit their report yesterday, and nothing seems have changed compared to 3 months ago. So seems ok :smile:

Reminder of the 8-days period in which you can submit your 90-Days:

example.jpg

Looks like they have broken it again.

It also appears they have no plans on fixing the certificate error on that site.

Capture.PNG

• 4 weeks later...

It looks like the Immigration site has been completely revamped now.

For 90 day reporting, you need to go to https://immigration.go.th/content/sv_90day, but as of now, that page is all in Thai, even if you choose ENG as the language.

Online reporting is not yet (or ever will be?) complete as shown below.

Fuck ups take 1 step forward and 2 steps back.

2017-06-25.png

• Upvote 2

Thailand 4.0 ?? Hardly surprising when I see them still using Windows XP operating system on their computers, probably not even a legit copy either lol.

I asked about online reporting at my local immigration office in Nakhon Phanom the other day. A big big no no, I must come into their office, felt like they are trying to keep their workload and jobs secure.

Regards

// A big big no no, I must come into their office, //

Not really. Only your passport is required to go to their office. Anyone can make the reporting for you, and I already saw motorbike taxi drivers at the 90-Days report desk in Jomtien ;)

BTW they are redesigning/redoing their Immigration website, and there is an entry in the menu for the 90-Days report, so there is hope for "soon"... :smile:

Edited by Idefix

Not really. Only your passport is required to go to their office. Anyone can make the reporting for you, and I already saw motorbike taxi drivers at the 90-Days report desk in Jomtien ;)

BTW they are redesigning/redoing their Immigration website, and there is an entry in the menu for the 90-Days report, so there is hope for "soon"... :smile:

I find it strange that it is the only "service" menu item that is fully in Thai with no English whatsoever in either the menu title or the contents when that menu item is clicked.

That gives me the impression that it is the lowest priority "service" they will offer.

Luckily, the 90 day reporting in person has been streamlined with the barcode receipts to where it is a matter of minutes to get done.

Thailand 4.0 -- bah!

I find it strange that it is the only "service" menu item that is fully in Thai with no English whatsoever in either the menu title or the contents when that menu item is clicked.

That gives me the impression that it is the lowest priority "service" they will offer.

Luckily, the 90 day reporting in person has been streamlined with the barcode receipts to where it is a matter of minutes to get done.

Thailand 4.0 -- bah!

If you have been out of Thailand and therefore dont have the bar code receipt from the previous report.

Do you have to fill in a form?

Thailand 4.0 -- bah!

Just did my 90 day report on Friday the 23rd June, the barcodes have still to reach Nakhon Phanom, first I've heard of them, won't hold my breath waiting for them to appear here. Although I'm normally in and out in 10 minutes or so, their office up here is not exactly heaving with expats.

Just thought the online option might be handy if away on holiday when my report is due.

4.0 the junta says it's coming ha ha !

Regards

If you have been out of Thailand and therefore dont have the bar code receipt from the previous report.

Do you have to fill in a form?

I believe you do need to fill out the short form so you can get a bar code receipt.

I might be wrong.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Hi

Time for me to make a 90-Days report again

So I checked the Immigration website, https://www.immigration.go.th/content/online_serivces

and made my online reporting, https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online

Yes, it's working again :smile:

That's great news. I wonder if it will continue to work when I have to do my reporting. It hasn't yet.

Yes, it's working again :smile:

Hum... Maybe not...

7 days that I made my report but the application is still "pending", and looking on ThaiVisa it seems to be a general case in the whole Thailand: You can make your report but the officers cannot do the validation (or don't want? or are said to not do?...)

That means it's currently useless and I will have to go to the Immigration Office this week for my 90D-Repport... :(

Hum... Maybe not...7 days that I made my report but the application is still "pending", and looking on ThaiVisa it seems to be a general case in the whole Thailand: You can make your report but the officers cannot do the validation (or don't want? or are said to not do?...)That means it's currently useless and I will have to go to the Immigration Office this week for my 90D-Repport... :(

Haha. Just completed the submission and thought it was very smooth. Sounds like the rest of the process might not be so efficient. Thanks for the heads up.

• 2 weeks later...

Checked today and the application has been validated, (I couldn't access the system yesterday). I managed to print out the spproval today so job done for another three months.

I have to admit though that it is now probably easier and marginally less time consuming to do the report at immigration in Jomtien. TIT.

Edited by tallguy

I made my report online,the morning of the 8th Aug.Got my approved email the afternoon

15th Aug.

I have checked status online and i found that it doesn't state the next due date.A minor inconvenience.

• 4 months later...

Hi

Didn't see many messages about the 90-days reports in pasts months

But I made mine online this morning and it's approved already. B)

Still problems with certificate though,

but going through that using Internet-Explorer mode from Edge, it's working.

I tried to use online for my last report late November .

It was never attended to so I cancelled it and went there instead.

Edited by jacko