Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

When the plate arrived I could say only.... WOW... it was huge... really... On the photos it doesen’t look so big but in the real life it was. Generous portions from every items, fresh, crispy salads, very nice and wide choice of the add-ons... ( 3 kind of salad leafs and 3 add-on items are free, over this 8 baht / each ) I liked especially the toast cubes, the pumpkin and sunflower seed options... a salad paradise... almost can’t finish it... Only one criticism, the size of the dressing was a little frugal for this size of the salad, but I managed, being it enough...

Verdict: Highly recommended, I will be back....

264 baht with a soda water.... a side note, it could be cheaper if not to choose the two extra addd-ons 50-55 bah / each... the tuna and the shrimps... Next time I will miss the shrimps, they were almost tasteless as everywhere in Thailand... ( still can’t understand the reason )

OK guys, the last post from me.... anyway a human puddle....

"The administrator has limited the number of new posts you can submit within a short time frame. Please wait 23 seconds before replying or posting a new topic."

WB1.jpg

WB2.jpg

WB3.jpg

WB1.jpg

WB2.jpg

WB3.jpg

WB1.jpg

WB2.jpg

WB3.jpg

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1