Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

I too would like to add my congrats to Pandoras for making their first year. I would add that of all the places in the Soi LK area it provides a great level of fun. There was some comments over the year that some of the girls were less that stunners (to say the least) but I think that few people who visited the place and hung around didn't get well entertained and looked after if that was their thing. This club and others like it have a real place in the Pattaya scenery as not all of us judge Pattaya by Baccara, Sensations, Sapphire etc. Great looking girls yes,but also some nasty attitudes and eye watering demands.

I too would like to add my congrats to Pandoras for making their first year. I would add that of all the places in the Soi LK area it provides a great level of fun. There was some comments over the year that some of the girls were less that stunners (to say the least) but I think that few people who visited the place and hung around didn't get well entertained and looked after if that was their thing. This club and others like it have a real place in the Pattaya scenery as not all of us judge Pattaya by Baccara, Sensations, Sapphire etc. Great looking girls yes,but also some nasty attitudes and eye watering demands.

I can think of three little darlings in Pandoras which I find is a similar number of girls that may take my fancy in any GGB. They may not be as beautiful as some of the WS divas but they're a sight friendlier, more down to earth and just as sexy. Being a small place it has a more intimate feel to it.

But as Butch said the toilet arrangements could be improved upon by simply increasing the facilities although such a complaint could be leveled at several other GGBs in Pattaya. I sometimes go in a Lady Love, a much larger and fancier venue over the road and often have to wait for one of the two WCs to become vacant in there.

Edited by yogi100
  • 2 weeks later...