Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Monkeywatch - December 2016

Okay, I don't get it..and I did think about it for a bit :P It's apparently led you to say "drap" beer when the sign says "craft" beer. But I have to discount the idea that you are thinking they meant to say "draft" or "draught" beer, since "craft" beer is a common term now used in the USA (and UK, from an internet search).

So, I know it's no fun if you have to explain a joke, but...

Also, where is this place? It sounds like a good night out!

IMG_2270.JPG

Okay, I don't get it..and I did think about it for a bit :P It's apparently led you to say "drap" beer when the sign says "craft" beer. But I have to discount the idea that you are thinking they meant to say "draft" or "draught" beer, since "craft" beer is a common term now used in the USA (and UK, from an internet search).

IMG_2270.JPG

I think that Havana place is on Beach Road north of Soi 1 in front of one of the big hotels.
  • Upvote 1

I think that Havana place is on Beach Road north of Soi 1 in front of one of the big hotels.

Jazz and blues would be a very welcome change.

• Upvote 1

Jazz and blues would be a very welcome change.

With apologies to monkeyman for the TF, saw on another board an announcement that Samran has signed the Inner Soul Band to play Thursday thru Sunday, 8:30 pm to 11 pm beginning on the 21st.

With apologies to monkeyman for the TF, saw on another board an announcement that Samran has signed the Inner Soul Band to play Thursday thru Sunday, 8:30 pm to 11 pm beginning on the 21st.

According to their Facebook page Greg 'The Snowman' from the old houseband at the Blues Factory has been playing there. Edited by tallguy

IMG_2270.JPG

I plead guilty but insane. Never heard of craft beer so I did assume it to be a misspelling of draft. Another one bites the dust. Perhaps I should amend it to read "don't think about it." Doh. :banghead

Oh, and tallguy was spot on. It is indeed on Beach Road just north of Soi 1. Never been in the place but, as you say, sounds like a good night out. :thumbup

Edited by monkeyman
  • Upvote 3
  • 2 weeks later...

They’ve targeted the citizens of 15 counties in particular as being the ones they want to attract, including England, the United States, Australia, Japan, China and India

But what about the Scott's, Welsh and Irish???

• Upvote 1