Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Wanted Metal Statues

Last I saw was Artist st and a shop near where 2nd split into Thrappaya and Pratumnak.

Long time ago though.

At one stage they were available at a stall in front of Central on 2nd road. Unfortunately that area seems to have been redeveloped and is the subject of another thread. I suspect the stall may not be a tenant in the new barn, but it may be worth a look if you are in the area.

I saw some very nice metal statues in Pattaya on my first trip in 2010. I did not buy anything at that time. Unfortunately the quality got worse and by 2015 when I checked the stall at Big C in north Pattaya there was nothing I wanted to buy.

I bought my R2D2 and CPO statues in the alley that runs down the side of Mikes mall between 2nd and beach rd . It was a few years ago but that is where I got mine., there was a huge " Alien" statue outside the shop and it was a quite reasonable price, inc delivery to the UK but too huge for my little house.

Checked out those places. Not able to find a place to make small ones. I've seen them online before and copied the picture. Thought I could have them done here. Will keep looking. Sooner or later, i'll find someone who will make them.