Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Meet and cost share

anyone here who is willing to adopt a 27 year old nice girl?

anyway, i am moving to pattaya on january 3 due to my job, i am very new to the place and i would like to have more knowledge about it.

pls adopt me for 1-2 nights as i need to be familiarized with the place and i also need someone who could help me find a cheap apartment near jomtien beach road.

PLEASE HELP. thank you.

line id: heydee27

anyway, i am moving to pattaya on january 3 due to my job, i am very new to the place and i would like to have more knowledge about it.

pls adopt me for 1-2 nights as i need to be familiarized with the place and i also need someone who could help me find a cheap apartment near jomtien beach road.

PLEASE HELP. thank you.

There are guys on the forum who are very familiar with Jomtien. Maybe one or more of them will contact you.

PLEASE HELP. thank you.

I charge 1000 Baht per adoption exclusive of dinner and a movie.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I charge 1000 Baht per adoption exclusive of dinner and a movie.

haha...is that per night or? i need to be there by january 3rd. pls send me msg on line sam and we talk about it. thanks

haha...is that per night or? i need to be there by january 3rd. pls send me msg on line sam and we talk about it. thanks

Sorry it's per night but you pay for hotel.

There's a discount for a 3some, 750 Baht but you have to supply the raincoats wink wink.

• Downvote 3

Sorry it's per night but you pay for hotel.

There's a discount for a 3some, 750 Baht but you have to supply the raincoats wink wink.

i am not looking for fun or sex. i am serious about this. i will be in pattaya on jan 3 coz of my job. thanks for the replies anyway.

Cut it out....now.

I really hope she got some helpful PM's. This board is normally friendly and helpful so I am a bit surprised over the feedback on this thread.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I really hope she got some helpful PM's. This board is normally friendly and helpful so I am a bit surprised over the feedback on this thread.

No reason for some of the comments.

• 2 months later...

Vien, don't let the comments here scare you. Most of them are from dirty old men that can't get it up and are just having a few snickers at the store corner checkers table at their own expense even though it might not be obvious.

It might help if you share a little more on what you are looking for. Daily, Monthly, or Yearly. Number of bedrooms, etc.

Vien, don't let the comments here scare you. Most of them are from dirty old men that can't get it up and are just having a few snickers at the store corner checkers table at their own expense even though it might not be obvious.

It might help if you share a little more on what you are looking for. Daily, Monthly, or Yearly. Number of bedrooms, etc.

you're a couple of months short, Short. She was looking for help early January.

KM

• Upvote 1

just having a few snickers at the store corner checkers table at their own expense .

It was a sad day for humanity when Marathon became Snickers. So well they might buy their own and huddle on a corner table to hide the fact that they are having them...!!!!

All Snickers must be hunted down and destroyed!!!!

She must have been scared off..... she hasn't been back on-line since 3rd January....

Can't blame her.