Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Has anybody stayed here? I`ve looked it up on trip advisor , agoda etc , but i would like some first hand exprience .Much appricated.

Its been a few years but I stayed in the new section for a few weeks. I remember that it was in between a guest house and a hotel. I think I paid just under 800 baht for the room and remember that they were negotiable so don't necessarily take the first price they give you. It will depend on the season.

The rooms were big and comfortable and the staff were friendly. Don't expect security if you bring a girl back but they don't have joiner fees either.

The swimming pool is on the 8th floor of the new building so my choice was always this location.

The location was pretty good with a baht bus going up and down soi Buakhao. This bus will take you to Walking Street although its only a short stroll down to Second Road. The best route takes you through the "Made in Thailand Complex" and I warn you that Its very easy to get caught up in this friendly place and spend a few days sampling its charms. Regardless of whether you are looking for a companion this place offers good food and cold beer. I like the fact that it is busy enough without the crowds of a Soi 7.

https://youtu.be/ew2EwKTAoEo

As I said I haven't stayed here for a few years but I think its still much the same. I found a guest house in Soi Lenkee that offered me a serviced room for 700 baht and prefer this area but D apartments is still pretty good.

PS try ringing them direct

348/17 M. 9 Soi Bukhao

Chonburi

Call +66 38 720 828

I rang and told them my friend stayed there in New building and only paid 800 baht and they agreed straight away.