Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

priceline.com.... has anyone ever used them

hey guys!!! try to book a cheap flight to thailand for sept, i just place a bid for $300 to priceline.com... does anyone think ill get it? has anyone ever use them to book their flight to bkk?...  [smiley=help.gif].. does anyone know of anyflight specials  from

boston - bkk

jfk - bkk

[smiley=cheers.gif]

Check out   www.biddingfortravel.com    good info on using priceline. Let us know what you pay on PL. I booked a hotel on PL in Hong Kong for $50 saved around $35. Airline ticket no frequent flyer miles with PL. The average price from Philly to BKK after 15 September is around $750 on United. I would be very surprized if you get it at $300. Check web for Korean and EVA they run specials.

I used them once while in the Sates from Tennessee to Seattle got a decent deal but not much better than anywhere else once their fees were added.  I am in Hawaii now and have used Cheaptickets but not very good price Yahoo got a good deal and recently went straight to NWA.com to get flyer miles.  NWA was about the same price as Yahoo about $600.00 US from Honolulu to BKK So maybe in a few trips I can get the upgrade to Business class for free.

My second trip I got winning bid of 470.00 that was total price but it was on JAL and there seats seem smaller but price was great. It will never happen at 300.00 for you I don't think

Used PL from Seattle to Vegas once. Was supposed to be a long weekend. Price was ok but I was given a flight out at Friday 11:50p/m arived at 2:30 a/m the next day (Sat). So I lost a day (Fri).. on the return I was given a 6 a/m out Sunday morning. What a waste.. There were just to many flights for PL to chose from..

To Bkk it would be differant because of the few flights out.. Your more apt to get what you want..

Last November I used the Priceline Hong Kong site to bid on a 5 star room in Bangkok.  I got the JW Marriott at a great rate, 400 HK dollars, I think it was.  I've never tried a plane flight, though.

Rex

In September probably not.  I  am planning a trip in late August and they are all expensive.  Can't find anything on Eva or NWA less then $1000.00.  The cheapest I found was $700.00 on Korea.  Seems the deals are for now or early Summer.  

got a late aug flight on expedia for cathay pacific 781. 00

sfo/bkk r/t and onmyway got same fare lax/bkk cathay is a good airline to fly.

I checked pricelines website & it seems like you can only bid for flights to/from the USA . They have a uk site but it is just for booking flights , you cannot bid for them .

Derek