Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

USA to BKK as cheap as $398+taxes

from flyertalk --> http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/Forum124/HT...TML/004941.html

Could be targeted, received this via e-mail and proceeded to the link which read "Exclusively for Weekly Deals & News subscribers"

Sadly, 7 night stay is required.

LAX/SFO/SEA - $398+taxes

MIA/DFW/WAS/NYC/DEN/BOS/CHI - $458+taxes

http://nwaemail.nwa.com/pr.asp?src=02422404452030

Can't really afford to pass this one up......

I'm Booked!   True to the subject title - I only paid $398 + $47  Tax ($445 total),   for LAX - BKK Round Trip.  I'll be in BKK on 5/23 and in Pattaya on 5/25.

So, ice up a cold one (and warm up a TG)!!

Zeus

Link is gone, but I had checked it out yesterday

and I happened to find the cached html. Was going

to pay $871 now longer flight but now paying $559

Just go to www.nwa.com and use these in ecerts

RefCode pi009

CertificateNum 01201300014450

Leave May 29-June 15

When I saw I couldn't beleive it. Was on my way out the door to Mexico. Bad timing and couldn't book. Damm. Sent an email to a friend who got the deal.

It's waayyyyy too good to pass up.  My usual airline is Cathay Pacific, which is tremendous even in coach, but with SARS, there's no way I'm going through Hong Kong.

Getting a ticket for $445, and getting almost enough FF miles for a free R/T ticket anywhere in the USA is a great deal.  The arrival and departure times suck, and the service isn't quite up to some of their Asian competitors, but for the money, they is no way to beat this.

I'm booked for the 28th.

NWA has a great deal.  You can use your miles plus cash for a ticket.  Less then $400.00 from LA to Bangkok.  Must purchase by may 16th.  Travel by June 30th.  I have 50,000 miles but not traveling until August :-[ Also you can use America West miles toward a Northwest flight (5000 max) but must be international.  I'll stick to EVA for my next trip.  I always get the free upgrade on the longhaul flights.