Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Good Movies / TV Shows

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HBO announced the Deadwood movie premieres May 31, 2019 !!! https://www.hbo.com/deadwood/movie-what-to-know-so-far  

I had a few days of business in Las Vegas this week.  So we headed out early last Friday, 19 to spend a nice weekend where it is warm (been unseasonably cold here in S Cal the last few months.  Barely

Here's another Thai advert, notice the guy has a bottle of fish sauce next to his rice, one of the simple meals poor people eat.  

Posted Images

Love it but in all fairness, not for everyone.

Haven't read the novel and honestly not so sure about the whole concept of the...(spoiler) but the acting and the photography is superb (even though most of it is fake) Don't know why they claim that the show is American when the whole crew is British...

Love it but in all fairness, not for everyone.

I watched the first 2 episodes (they ran both as a 2 hour premier) and enjoyed it. Will get back to it as soon as I can pry myself away from my latest PS4 game :D

'Uhm.... Yes'

Appears to be mind-blowing!

Appears to be mind-blowing!

Put it down to my musical background........It influences everything.

Even when I shag I use a metronome.

Watched the 2nd 'CounterPART' episode.........Like it.

• Upvote 1

Just watched the first episode, excellent opening scene. 'Tangenting' into your musical background, I'm intrigued about the end where the other you mouthed (part of?) the verse from the song you were listening to

I use an egg timer.... set too soft!

• Upvote 2

Just watched the first episode, excellent opening scene. 'Tangenting' into your musical background, I'm intrigued about the end where the other you mouthed (part of?) the verse from the song you were listening to

Just watched episode 3.........More new questions for every answer.

All I can help you with is the song's called 'The Dark End of the Street' By James Carr.

• 4 weeks later...

Enjoyed Hostiles...... Fimshed Counterpart.........Started The Rain.......really enjoying Spartacus again after a gap of years, Red Sparrow was ok......Accident Man was good fun. Happy to see Elementary back.

I've just laboured my way through the 1st season of "Westworld". I found it quite surreal and confusing - pseudo-scientific claptrap interspersed with extremely graphic violence. Anybody willing to recommend season 2, and why? Otherwise I won't bother. Really enjoying "Deadwood" season 1 right now.

I am watching SEAL Team and Krypton

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I've just laboured my way through the 1st season of "Westworld". I found it quite surreal and confusing - pseudo-scientific claptrap interspersed with extremely graphic violence. Anybody willing to recommend season 2, and why? Otherwise I won't bother. Really enjoying "Deadwood" season 1 right now.

I was very confused about Westworld and stopped watching it a few times during season 1. Real pro filming with a questionable script and a confusing message. Graphic violence combined with boredom. Just watched 1st episode of 2nd season, same shit with more violence, I would not recommend it, honestly. Deadwood was one of my all time favorite shows alas it was very short lived for some reason.